25).Five Words They Don't Hear A lot

Y/n slowly walks to Eddies house, thinking about what she wants to tell him. Most importantly she wants to know if he's okay.

"Hey y/n" "oh hi Stanley what are you doing?" "Richie called and he's really upset do you know why?" "Yeah, he yelled at Eddie and told him he's in love with Eddie." "Oh wow. I'm guessing you're going to Eddies now?" "Yup, I'll call you when I get there, to see what happens."

"Aright bet." The two walk away and y/n arrives at Eddies house. Of course she jumps onto the roof not wanting to confront Eddies mom.

Eddie lays curled up on his bed crying, not sobbing like Richie was but crying a good bit. Y/n knocks on the window, startling him awake.

He later there shivering, crying each time he woke up. "Y-Y/n?" He sniffles. She smiles at him as he opens the window. "What are you doing here?" "Richie told me what happened, he wanted me to check on you. He's been crying a lot." "Oh yeah."

With Eddie being shorter than y/n his head lays on her chest. He pulls her into a hug. He sobs onto her shirt.

"Listen Eddie you're okay, he feels really bad for yelling at you. He didn't mean to." Slowly she back him up to sit on the bed. "That's n-not what I'm crying about."

"Then why?" She rubs his arm gently. "I l-love him too, more than friends." "Why won't you tell him if he feels the same way?" "Because this town is the worst, we won't be able to do anything in public without being judged." "If you guys love each other so much it won't matter, you'll figure it out."

"Thank you y/n, I'll probably tell him tomorrow." "Oh wait."

Y/n rushes to the phone on his desk. Calling Richie's house. She notices a paper with numbers on it. Richies number underlined with a small heart next to it.

"Hey Stanley, is he okay?" "Yeah. How about-" "yeah he doesn't know you're with him. Give him the phone." "Oh okay I get it." He chuckles as he calls Richie down. "Here Eddie. You tell him now." "W-what no." When Eddie gets nervous he starts to giggle a lot, realizing what's about to happen.

(I do that a lot. I start laughing idk why)

"Hello?" "Oh, Um hi rich." The two could tell they both were crying. "I'm sorry-" "I'm in love with you too!" The line goes silent before the two let out a shaky breath.

"Yeah?" "Yes." The two chuckle a bit realizing they cried for no reason. "Can you meet me at the quarry?" "Um, sure. I'll see you in a bit." "Bye Eds." "Don't call me that, bye rich."

Eddie hangs up, his face very red.

"I'm proud of you Eddie"

"I'm proud of you Richie"

Five words they don't hear a bunch.