35). Fluttering close

"Alright I'll close my eyes." Y/n nods as Stanley covers his eyes with his hands. "Who won the bet...With Richie and Eddie getting together?" "They haven't gotten together yet Stan." She giggles as he puts his hands down by mistake.

His eyes stare at her back, her bare back. She pulls a bra on.

"Oh here's a shirt I stole from Richie. I forgot to give that back." She chuckles turning around. "I-um....I-I'm sorry." Stanley covers just eyes once again. "It's okay." She smiles, sitting on the end of the bed, pulling the shirt over her head.

Stanley's cheeks and basically his whole face now red. "You can look now." "Nope I'm fine." His hands covering his face completely. "Stanley are you okay?" She chuckles as he puts his face on his knees. "Yup. I'm fine."

"Your ears are red." She starts to laugh more. "Oh fuck, I-I mean no they're not." He looks up slightly. Everything goes in slow motion.

She throws her head back, covering her mouth as she laughs. Her other hand grabbing onto his leg.

"Wh-What's wrong?" A tear slides from her eye as she settled down. "I'm fine what do you mean?" He raises a brow while smiling.

"Your face is still read Stanley." Her hand reaches for his cheek. "Your face is hot. You're still wearing that long sleeve shirt and long pants. Why don't you change?" Her hands go through his hair. 

"I honestly forgot. Now you close your eyes." He smiled as she faces the wall. Soon laying on her back. "I'm not looking. I promise." She's thrown into another laughing fit, grabbing at her stomach as she curls up into a ball.

He chuckles as he turns around fully dressed. Soon looks at her face. His hands on either side of her head. "You need to breathe. Like for real." He chuckles as she starts to calm down.

"I'm sorry but when your face is red it's funny." "Oh hush." His hand goes over her mouth. "I swear y/n if you lick my hand I will tickle you." "Wanna bet." Her voices muffled by his hand. "Y/n I swear."

Stanley's hand recoils as she starts to back away from him. "No don't. I'm sorry please don't." She laughs harder as she reaches the wall. Stanley starts to climb to her. Grabbing her by her ankles and pulling her closer to him.

He grabs onto her hands and she starts to flail her legs, kicking him in a place it hurts. He starts to fall backwards, pulling her with him.

"Ow fuck fuck fuck fuck shit." "I'm sorry Stanley oh no." "It's fine." He groans, looking up.

Y/n hovers overtop of him, his face turning more red than before. "Stanley, your face." His hands starts to go toward his face before she grabs them pulling them away. He sits himself up by his forearms, y/n sits on his stomach. Patting on his chest.

"You're-You're really pretty." He mumbles. "Thank you." She smiles, her face inching closer to his. "Yeah. You really are. The prettiest I've ever seen." His eyes flutter close.