26). Last time for Everything

Finally the two boys decided to leave. Nervous to see what's about to happen.

On the other hand y/n and Stanley stay in the two boys rooms, not wanting to leave. Until Stanley calls.

"Hey y/n, do you um... Do you wanna come over to Richie's?" "Sure...I'll see you in a bit." "Okay bye." The two smile before y/n hangs up and goes through the window.

Slowly I walk down the street, the breeze tickling my nose.

A loud sound startling me a bit before I hear yelling. "Hey y/n!" The voice bitter. I start to walk faster. "Slow down!" The voice yells one more time.

A hand grips my shoulder as I wince in pain. "Where are you going?" Henry grips my cheeks tightly. (Face cheeks)

"I'm going to a friends house." He lets go of my cheeks and pushes me a bit. Making me fall onto the risen part of the grass beside the sidewalk.

"No your not, you're coming with us." He holds a knife out, my eyes flash in fear. I see Victor in the car with Belch.

He gives me a look, meaning he was planning something.

Whispering to Belch they both nod. One by one Belch throws beer bottles at Henry. I smile at belch, yelling thank you at Henry's grip loosens. Victor and I run away. I grab onto his hand as we race down to Richies house. Where Stanley said he would be.

Once we get there I grab onto Victor, pulling him into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Vic, you're my best friend. I love you." We've always said that.

He holds onto me hugging me back. "I love you too y/n, I'm sorry for what I did. I didn't know it would happen." He sighs as I pull away the slightest.

"It's okay Vic, I forgive you." I kiss his cheek before letting go. "Bye Victor, love ya." "Love you too." He walks away.

Finally I knock on Richie's door, Stanley opens up. "Are you okay?" "Yeah." I hadn't realized Henry had cut my arm.

"Come here." Stanley pulls me into the house. His signature smile not showing. "Are you okay?" "Yeah... M'fine." "Are you sure?" "Yeah..."

*Stanleys POV
I watched as Y/n told victor she loved him, and kissing him on the cheek. Yes I do feel jealous... why wouldn't I?

*Your POV
Finally I realize why he was upset. Seeing me be so affectionate towards Victor, being the last time I would be able to...