20). Im Sorry for Scaring you

^Something I made :)

Stanley walks down the street towards the quarry, once again everyone wanted to meet up there. To hang out and to see that everyone's okay.

Richie and Eddie sit inside Eddies room wasting time.

Richie of course reads a comic book he brought, laying on Eddies bed.

Eddie silently stares at the taller boy. As he sits at his homework desk.

He notices the smaller one staring. His eyes wander over, making the freckled boy look away.

Once again it happens, Eddies face a bright pink.

"You okay over there Eds?" "Don't call me that, and yes I'm fine. Just bored." He furrows his brows. The things that defines his face, that helps people read his emotions.

"You know you love that nickname, what's on your mind?" "Um, the other night. When I passed out. I went in and out of consciousness."

Richie knows what the smaller boy is gonna say.

"Each time, I heard yelling and screaming. One voice stood out. It was yours." He stares at his scuffed up converse as he bounces his leg.

"You were screaming a lot rich. I don't fully remember what you said. You-you sounded scared." Eddies eyes fills with tears, he could've died.

"Don't cry eddie." Richie lays the comic book down.

"I-I um heard one thing though."

*Flashback*
"Oh no Eddie! Wake up. We have to help him! We can't let him die here. Please baby wake up." He whispers in his ear, he picks his limp body up, searching for the opening to the outside world.

Richies screams scared everyone. You never hear Richie scream unless he's in pain, or really really scared.

"Guys! Help! Please! Just help!"

He sits on the ground as the air fills with the thick fog. He hold him close to his chest.

Finally Mike pulls him up, almost throwing him out of the door.

Richie scrambles to get Eddie somewhere flat. Once he does he starts chest compressions.

"Eddie babe, wake up. Please." He whimpers. "Baby please don't leave me. I won't ever forgive myself." He softly whispers. Tears filling his eyes. "Please wake up."

Richie finally thinks of the one part of CPR he's missing.

Mouth to mouth.

Leaning down he starts to put air into Eddies lungs, he tries over and over. Kissing him once or twice.

Finally pushing Eddies chest once more Eddie starts to breathe again. Richie sobs as he watched his limp body start to shake from not being able to breathe for a minute.

*Flashback ending*

Eddie looks up at Richie. Both of their eyes watering, Richie found his contacts.

"Oh yeah." He whispers holding back a sob. He whimpers loudly. Eddie rushes to him, holding him tightly.

Both boys sob into each other's arms, whimpering and sniffling.

Once they stop they lay on the bed for a second. Eddies head on Richies chest.

To distract themselves from crying they read the comic book together.

"Richie, I'm sorry for scaring you." "It's okay Eddie I promise."

The smaller boy looks up.

His head slowly leaning forward.