33). Comfort

"Y/n! We're about to leave... for the... you know!" Y/n brother calls down from the living room. "Alright!" Six of the friends start to pack up, they didn't plan on going to Victors funeral.

He bullied them. Not that he wanted to. Bower's always made his goons do it. All of them wanted to, Victor never did. They didn't know him good enough to be invited.

Stanley holds a hand out, y/n stares at her bed sheets. The six others stand outside the closed door to listen.

"Come on...we need to get dressed." Victors family invited Stanley, Victor talked about making a new friend the day Stanley and Victor talked. His family thought of Stanley as a well mannered boy who is patient and well behaved. Everyone's family thought that way.

(I'm not sure if Victor had a family in the movie or book.)

Y/n grabs onto Stanley soft hand, slow tears fall down her soft cheeks. Stanley wipes them away with his thumb. Cupping here face in his hands. Pulling her closer for a hug.

"I'm sorry y/n, I wish I could help." Slowly she started to sob, muffled into Stanley's shoulder.

"Here, you get dressed. I'll be back." Stanley let's go, putting her dress on the bed. "O-okay..." she sighs as Stanley walks to the door, a hand grabs his wrist. Slowly he looks down.

Their eyes meet, her breathing hitches. She pulls the two closer.
"Y/n no... you don't like me remember." "I know, I-I just wanna kiss you." Y/n holds onto the collar of the boys shirt, trying to pull their faces closer.

The boy pulls away, looking to the left. Not wanting the false hope. "Get dressed. I'll be right back." The lets go of his shirt collar , he smoothes it down before walking out of the door. The six had left after hearing him say no to the kiss.

He grabs his bag and walks to the bathroom. Pushing his hair back he looks at himself in the mirror, sighing.

Regretting not letting the girl kiss him. Slowly he puts his formal clothes on. A small knock startles him. "Stanley... it's time to leave." She sighs, he listens to her small footsteps disappear.

Finally he walks out fo the bathroom to meet up with Y/n. He sits in the back with y/n, her head leans onto his shoulder. His hand lays on her knee, trying to comfort her the best he can.