22).  He is Unpredictable

Both boys sit there listening to everyone talk about their necks. Richie squeezes Eddies hand.

"Are you okay Rich?" "Yeah just tired." "Oh okay."

"I-I'm gonna get out." "Me too."
Y/n follows him to the shore, laughing at something Bill had said.

Stanley watches from afar, you push Bill's shoulder a bit. Giggling at a joke.

"I'm getting out too." Stanley walks up behind you. "Hi y/n." He smiles grabbing the towel out of his bag. "Oh shit I didn't bring one." "Here use mine." He offers a smile as you take it.

"Thank you Stanley."

*The next day*
Y/n sits on her bed fully dressed, thinking about how she can let Patrick go.

He's been great to me, the past couple days he's been rude.

A knock on her window takes her out of her train of thought. Victor smiles weakly and waves.

"Go away. I don't wanna talk to you anymore." "Please, I need help." "No, leave me alone and get out of my yard."

Victor sighs and gets off the roof slowly.

*At school/ Stanley's POV
Nervously y/n sits beside Patrick, his arm goes behind her. "Patrick, we need to talk after class..." "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" "Yes, you did actually."

"What did I do wrong, tell me so I can fix it." In empathy Patrick grabs her hand, wanting to know what he did wrong. "You can't really fix almost killing me and my friends." He lets go and sighs. "I don't remember that." He whispers.

"You set fire to their clubhouse, almost killing us Patrick. I got burned, Eddie broke his arm. Everyone got scratched burned or bruised. You don't understand. I've never seen people care for friends like they do. They sobbed not knowing what was happening." Y/n started to tear up.

I listen closely. Patrick looks back at me, startling me a little bit. Y/n keeps her focus at the front of the classroom, not looking Patrick in the eyes.

He pulls her chin to make her look at him. "Please, don't tell me you're breaking up with me." "I am, thank you for the past year." She sniffles and looks away.

Patrick's face glows with anger. Turning towards Victor angrily. "You told her didn't you?" "I-I had to, I didn't know that you did that until she told me." He tenses up, Patrick is unpredictable.

Standing up Patrick leaves, Victor following behind. Teachers know not to stop them.

Slowly I get up to sit beside y/n. Silent tears stream down her face. I grab her hand. Intertwining our fingers together. She sighs and puts her head on my shoulder. We continue to listen to the teacher.