28). If You Love Me...Run

Stanley and Y/n disconnect. His cheeks turning a bright red. He frowns afterwards, looking at the hands he holds.

"You don't like me that way do you?" "...... no, I guess I don't. I'm sorry Stanley." Stanley sighs before letting go of her hands. Pushing past her gently. "Wait Stanley please don't leave." He stays silent as he walks out of the front door.

"What about me?" The voice hisses. Richie stops in his tracks, turning around slowly. He pulls the shorter boy behind him. "N-Nothing Henry." Usually Richie has a comeback but this time he guesses Henry saw.

"What were you doing back there huh?" The two boys notice blood all over Bowers. Not dry...

He pulls his knife out, which is already bloody. "Henry we don't want trouble." Eddie starts to breathe again, realizing Henry didn't see what happened.

"Who said I don't." He snarls at the boys. "Richie we need to run." "If we run, he runs after us. You can't run very fast. Run first...I'll catch up." "Richie I don't wanna leave you." "Eddie, please. If you really love me you would run..."

Eddie realizes the taller boy is right. He lets go of him slowly and runs. Henry ignores the smaller boy. "Just you and me trash mouth." He smirks.

"I would rather it not be." Henry rolls his eyes and starts to walk towards Richie, slowly the raven haired boy slowly walks backwards.

Eddie continues to run, soon seeing Stanley. "S-S-Stanley! Help." Eddie grabs at his throat as Stanley runs to him.

The smaller boy sits on his knees. "What is it? Here." He gives him an inhaler.

Stanley always carries one, knowing something could happen to Eddie easily.

Slowly the boy starts to breathe normally once again. "Henry, he-he had blood all over him. He's still with Richie." He sobs as Stanley holds onto him.

"You need to go to Richies house, y/n is there." "No Stanley, I'm not letting him die, you're not going alone." "Eddie please..." "No Stanley, I love him. I'm not letting him die!"

No one is used to Eddie yelling, when he's annoyed it's funny. But when he's absolutely angry it's pretty scary.

"Fine, let's go hurry." The two make it back to Richies place.
"Y/n, we need to get the other losers together, Richie is in trouble... it's Bowers."