21). Passionately

The smaller boy looks up.

His head slowly leaning forward. Until their lips crash together.

Richie throws the comic book down as Eddie grabs his face.

Rolling over the kiss becomes more passionate.

Both of their shirts landing on the floor.

Richie kisses at Eddie neck. Making him giggle a bit.

Wet kisses put all over his neck and collarbones, soon leaving purple spots everywhere.

Eddie kisses at Richies neck, leaving some on his too.

"Richie, we're going to the quarry in a bit, we need to get up." Eddie says in between kisses.

"I don't wanna." Richie looks into the smaller boys eyes smiling.

The boys kiss one more time, passionately, before getting up and making their way out of the window. Smiling and blushing hard about what just happened.

Y/n recognizes someone from afar. His brownish blonde curls. "Let's go this way." She smiles at Patrick. "Why? We're supposed to go that way." Patrick's face sketched with confusion.

He tries to look in that direction, his face pulled to look at her. Their lips touch. He smiles in between the kiss. "You know I saw him right." Patrick's hand goes around y/n wrist tightly.

She winces in pain. "Patrick baby, please let go." "No, you're mine remember. Stop hanging out with them." He growls, his voice low and aggressive.

"I haven't I swear." "I don't believe you. Tell me the truth!" Stanley notices, he turns around. She shakes her head no, trying to get Stanley away from Patrick.

Stanley walks away. "Now, you're staying with me. Or you're not going anywhere." Y/n finally jerks her hand away from him and runs back into her house sobbing.

Once she hears Patrick's car leave, she decides to go to the quarry.

Stanley worries for y/n as he walks to the quarry. Him being the first one there.

"Stanley! Stanley!" A voice calls from the distance, he recognizes it immediately. "Y/n?" Y/n runs to his arms sobbing.

"Oh my god y/n are you okay?" He hugs her as tight as he can. "I don't wanna be with him anymore, I'm done with him." She says in between sobs. "Y/n what's wrong with her?" Richie rushes to the two.

"Patrick." Stanley whispers. "Oh. I'm sorry y/n"

One by one the losers club here there, y/n finally calms down after jumping into the water.

The eight splash in the water, mostly laughing.

"Richie? What's o-on your neck?" "What do you mean? Is there something on my neck." Richie lifts his neck to let the other see, which wasn't a good idea.

Eddie pushes his head underwater. "Eddie you too." Mike points out. He goes underwater.

"Oh! OH MY!" Beverly squeals. The six above the water laugh. The polar opposite boys come up out of the water blushing, trying to get away from each other.

Everyone picks a boys and crowds them in a circle.

"Richie what happened?" Stanley smirks. "I-Uh. Eddies mom." He grins at Eddie. "Not the right time genius." "Oh sorry." The two stare at the murky water.

"Did you guys?" Bills eyes widen. "I- Uh. What's that?!" Everyone looks at where Richie points. "There's nothing, nice try Richie we're surrounding you." Ben chuckles.

"Answer the question Rich. Eddie?" Eddie has been quiet the whole time.

"Did you two do what we thing you did? Eddie?"

"See I um, we were hanging out and um. No?" "Eddie's lying!!" Beverly squeals. Everyone starts to freak out, well y/n and Beverly did. The other boys laughed.

Richie grabs Eddies hand underwater. Which surprises the smaller boy.

———————————————
I really hate the part From Patrick and y/n outside all the way to the end of where everyone laughs. This is my least favorite part Omg 🙄