18). Almost falling over

Stanley groans mad puts a pillow over his head. "Go answer it Richie." He moans.

"Fine." Richie's voice almost gone from screaming last night, thinking the love of his life could've died.

Richie answers the phone expecting it to be Bill or someone. Instead it's Y/n.

*Italics-y/n
"Hello?" His voice raspy.
Is Stanley awake?
Not sure, Stanley are you awake?

He tries his best you yell but it just sounds like he's talking. Stanley groans and grabs the phone.

Hello?
Hey Stanley
Hi, y/n. How are you?
I'm doing better. I'm guessing none of your friends went to school.
We didn't, not sure about the rest of them. Stanley smiles as he loops the phone cord with his finger.
Oh okay. Once you see them tell them I'm really sorry
Will do. Bye y/n I'll see you later
Bye.

Richie flips onto the bed like a starfish. "Stop being lazy, lets get up. Eat something." "You had me at eating something, come on let's go."

The two get ready and decide to go into town. Everyone glances at them as they walk and talk.

"They probably know Rich." "I mean we could've died so that could be why." Stanley punches Richies arm. "Not funny rich." He chuckles a bit, it is pretty funny though.

"Richie?" Richie stops in his place, turning around. "Eds!" Eddie is pretty far behind.

Richie runs to him, wrapping his arms around him tightly. Almost making Eddie fall backwards.

"Hey rich, are you okay?" He giggles.

"Yeah I'm fine, what about you." He lets go for Eddie to breathe.

"I'm fine, just about to go home. What are you guys doing?" "About to eat." Stanley hugs Eddie and continues to walk.

"Ooh I'm hungry." "Join us." Richie smiles down at the boy slightly.

*In the Diner.

All three boys order some food. Richie basically inhaled it. "Richie if you don't calm down you'll start to choke." Eddie shakes his head. Richie starts to fake choke.

Eddie freaks our ma s starts patting on his back frantically looking from Stanley to the "choking" boy.

Richie laughs. Putting his arm around Eddie. Eddie furrows his brows, blushing.

"I can't believe you fell for that." Eddie rolls his eyes and continues to eat.

Stanley chuckles as Eddies reaction.