Chained

I watch as Rocky places my book in front of me. A soft frown emerges on my face and he gives me a questioning look. "What?"

"You can't do this," I tell him.

"Do what?"

"This," I say waving my hand in the air. "Panicking and keeping me on house arrest because I was feeling off. I'm fine now and I no longer am throwing my guts out. It's been two weeks and all it took was a change of medication."

"Why didn't you tell me you were on the pill?"

I knew this question was coming. After we got home from the doctors, Rocky didn't question me on it. Perhaps because he just wanted me to feel better. That was two weeks ago. I've changed the brand of pills since and I'm doing perfectly fine but Rocky is still concerned. He has me sitting on the couch or lying in bed as if I'll get sick again.

"Because there was no need for it. It just sort of happened."

"When?" He asks.

"I started the day we got married. Just felt like the right thing to do."

Rocky sighs before kissing my forehead and taking a seat beside me. I give his hand a squeeze. "I wasn't even sick," I tell him. "I just had a reaction, that's it. So please don't stress and especially don't keep me on house arrest."

Rocky runs his hand through his hair, something I've noticed when he's stressed. When I smile, he questions me, "what?"

I shake my head. "Nothing. You just look cute when you're worried."

"Oh yeah," he says dipping his head into my neck and placing small kisses enough to force me to tilt my head back and wrap my hand around his neck for support. "Well I'm not worried now. I think you should be worried."

I laugh. "How so?"

His hand wraps around my thigh and he pulls me closer, my body sliding off the edge of the couch until he's hovering over me. His hand reaches under my shirt but I slap it away. "Is that so?" He says raising a questioning eyebrow at me.

"I thought I was supposed to rest," I tease.

"I thought you said you didn't want to rest," he says back.

I have nothing to say to that and the look he gives me tells me he just won. How on earth did I get cornered into this?

I lick my lips and push myself up almost warning him with my eyes that he can look but he cannot touch. That however doesn't stop Rocky, his lips press against mine but it doesn't last more than a second. My hand is on his chest and I've pulled my lips back. "Uh uh," I tell him. "Not a chance."

He watches me. "You're denying your husband?"

I nod. "My body, my rules."

Rocky leans in. "What do I need to do to make it my rules?"

I shake my head. "Nothing because there will be no your rules."

"Ok," he says. "Let me rephrase that. What do I need to do to make it my body."

I watch him for a second. Then a brilliant idea comes to mind but I have to be careful with Rocky because making deals with him gets tricky and he somehow always comes out on top.

"Your body is mine, and mine is yours." I tell him. "Deal?"

A smirk comes on his lips, one filled with pure evil and lust. "Deal," he says. "You're going to regret this."

I shake my head. "I don't think so," I tell him. "Those abs are a lot more better than this," I point at my body.

Rocky smirks. "Since your body is now mine, you have to stay absolutely still while," he says dipping his head into my neck. "While I have my fun."