Slap Me Not

It's go time!

My hands fist beside me and I storm into the office, past the receptionist who calls my name and tries to stop me, all the way up the stairs onto the second floor.

Before my hand goes for the door handle to Rocky's makeshift office, my arm is grabbed and I am swung around to face a very furious Rocky. He wasn't lying when he said he'd be rough.

"What the hell?!" I protest.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rocky says.

My mouth gapes open. "Treat me with respect, Rocky," I snap my fingers at his face. "I am warning you."

"Oh yeah," he says pushing me back. A subtle smirk appears on his lips. He's having too much fun with this. His back is to conference room three where Nathan is hence he can get away with this. "What are you going to do?"

If he wants to have fun, then fun it shall be. I slam the papers held in my hand onto his face forcing him to blink in surprise and take a step back. "Have your damn divorce papers," I tell him. "I didn't want to wait. You and me are over!" I shout.

A few employees step up to watch the scene but what Nathan doesn't know is that Rocky had called all staff off today and the ones now watching us in surprise are paid actors.

Nathan is watching from above via a glass panel, my expressions clear as day to him but Rocky's he cannot see. I need to switch our positions to really enjoy this. I believe I could torment Rocky a lot more than he could torment me.

Rocky grabs my arm and presses me against the wall. "Don't ever do that again," he says through gritted teeth.

"Watch me," I warn him before bringing my hand up and slapping him. I then duck under his arms and turn forcing him to also turn in order to face me. Now my back is to Nathan. "I'm sorry," I mouth before giving him a smirk.

"That's for mishandling me," I tell him. "I'm no longer going to take this abusive behaviour from you. All this time I thought it was love but I was so blinded."

Rocky snaps his head at the employee watching us. "Get back to work!"

"No," I say which forces Rocky's attention to me. "Let him watch. He can be a witness to everything you've done."

Rocky grabs both my arms and leans really close. "You're doing well," he whispers enough for only me to hear. "But do you think you could tone down the slapping?"

"What!" I say in mock surprise before slamming my palms on his chest. "How dare you say that to me!" I shout before winking at him. Then because it's so much fun, my hand goes up and I slap him again.

Rocky's face swings to the side before his head snaps in my direction. "Is that how you want to play."

I know he says that to me for the ruthless fun we're having with one another but Nathan will interpret it differently hence he says it out loud.

"You deserve to rot in hell," I tell him.

He quirks up an eyebrow before saying, "do I now?"

His arm wraps around my back and his other hand grabs my ass and squeezes it. I gasp from the action before he whispers, "you slap me and I'll grab your ass. My equivalent to your slapping."

I try to hide the smirk on my face as I'm now facing Nathan. "Don't you dare touch me inappropriately. I'm not your wife."

Rocky smiles before squeezing again. "But you are, dear wife," he says in mockery. "See I haven't signed the divorce papers yet."