Family Is Home

Sitting on my bed, I go through the photos Rocky's mum sends me. His family, now my family, are one of the reasons I fell in love with Rocky. They're perfect...or as close to perfect as can be. The photos give us an update of what they've been up to in Australia while we're here sorting things out.

Rocky grins my way. "What?" I lift an eyebrow in question.

"You know you cannot leave the penthouse," he replies, his grin now a flirtatious smirk.

"Why?"

"Because we cannot take the risk of you being seen leaving or entering the penthouse. Nathan will know it's all fake."

I sigh in frustration. "So I'm on house arrest?"

"Yep," Rocky declares before grabbing onto my legs just above my ankles and pulling me further down the bed. He hovers over me on the bed and says, "it means you'll have to be right here where I want you."

"Oh," I whisper cottoning on to his intentions.

His left hand trails up my thigh until it rests on my hip before giving it a squeeze. Rocky bends down and places a kiss on my neck. I try not to react but I'm putty in his hands. Rocky just has a way with me and it works every time. His other hand trails under my loose white t-shirt and a shiver pulses through my body. Rocky smirks at that reaction before moving his lips to my collarbone. Oh God, I'm in trouble!

I move my hands into his hair and pull his face closer to mine, a need to feel his lips. I kiss Rocky gently, my hands moving from his hair down to his chest. "We should stop," I say breathlessly.

Rocky's growl against my lips tell me otherwise. His hands find the button of my denim shorts and he pops it open. I gasp, swallowing and trying to hide what I know is about to come. Even though Rocky has touched me plenty of times and we've been intimate, I still get nervous each and every time.

"I'd be crazy to stop," he whispers against my lips before kissing me again, this time roughly.

His fingers brush the edge of my breast under my t-shirt and I arch my back at the sensation. Rocky's breath warms the side of my cheek as he moves away from my lips to my jaw and then down to my neck—my weak spot.

"You should go to work," I attempt to say whilst trying to find my bearings as I push up on the bed.

"Screw work," Rocky says leaning over me and forcing me to lean back against the bed.

"Nathan could take over if you're here. This isn't the time to muck around," I whisper.

Rocky lifts his head from my neck and watches me for a second. "Way to ruin the mood," he says pulling me up and off the bed. "Don't ever mention another man's name when I'm trying to get you all hot and excited."

I stifle a laugh as I head for the door. I don't get there though because within seconds, Rocky is pressed up against me and kissing my neck. A subtle moan escapes my lips feeling his body against mine. "You thought I'd leave you so easily," he whispers seductively in my ear. "Darling, you are so wrong."

His hands rest on my hip and he presses himself against me. The feeling sends electricity all over my body and it's as if I melt to the floor. Rocky's strong hands on my hips hold me in place. He groans in my ear before his hand slips past my hip and down my centre.

"Rocky," I whisper breathlessly.

"Hmm," he replies, his hand now making its way into my denim shorts.

I try not to react but his touch feels so good that a moan leaves my lips. I can tell that the sound from my lip makes him hungrier because his hand moves faster and his lips find mine.