Chocolates And Roses

My palms are sweaty. Even though Rocky is my husband, I still get nervous around him—the good kind of nervous. He still makes me breathless and my heart flutter.

I stand by the front door of room 302, the card to access the room in my hand. Rocky arranged to have it delivered to me. It's been a few days since I last saw him, I don't know how I'll act or how it'll be between us.

Fumbling with the keycard to access the room, I try and calm my nerves. After a few moments, a subtle click tells me the door has opened. Placing my hand on the door, I walk into a large lounge area. A three and two seater sofa in a cream colour and a dark walnut wooden coffee table takes the centre of the room. The TV is mounted on the wall and to the right is a hallway.

Although I'm covered right now wearing an emerald green coat and black heels, underneath my clothes are on the scandalous side. My black dress is quite short that if I were to bend over, I'd expose myself and on top of it, it's backless with also not much covering my cleavage.

Sound echoes from the hallway as footsteps become clearer. I watch Rocky lean against the wall, his eyes starting at my legs and slowly making their way to up my body, eventually resting on my face.

I'm still in my coat so I don't imagine it does anything for him but his growl begs to differ. Before I can contemplate my next move, Rocky's hands are on my hips as he pushes me back on the three seater sofa.

A gasp escapes my lips as my back hits the sofa. Seconds later, Rocky is hovering over me. His fingers play with the belt around my waist keeping the coat in place.

"Please, don't," I say nervously. His touch still drives me crazy and somehow I'm shivering despite him being my husband.

Rocky's head pulls back and he watches me for a second. "You're beautiful," he whispers as his lips find my neck.

He places small kisses up my neck, to my jaw and rest just on the corner of my lip. I sigh in contentment. Rocky releases the belt from its clasp and pushes my coat off my shoulders. His eyes watch my body in the little black dress. He growls before smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss is intense and it's exactly what I need to pull me out of my thoughts. My hands inch around his back and up into his hair forcing his face closer to mine. The kiss gets quicker like neither of us can breathe without this. His hand cusp one of my thighs and lifts it, not breaking the kiss for a second. I wrap that very thigh around his back and continue kissing him.

It's not a moment later that Rocky's Hans wraps around my backside and he lifts me off the sofa. He takes long strides into the bedroom and drops me on the bed, the coat now a mere few metres away on the ground. "Oh hell," he mutters. "I need you out of that dress now."

His words send waves over my body, reaching very sensitive parts of me. His hand works to push the straps down my shoulders as he kisses my collarbone, his lips slowly hover just above my chest.

My hands find the edge of his black t-shirt and I pull it over his head and drop it on the floor. My hands frantically work on the zipper of his cream pants. "I love you," I pant trying to get his pants off.

He steps out of them to help me and then hovers over the bed again, pressing his strong, heavy chest against my small delicate one, pushing me onto the mattress in the bed with slight force.

I feel him between my thighs, he wants this just as much as I do. "You're beautiful," he says tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear before pulling the dress with such vicious motion that the sudden sound of the dress ripping vibrates through the room before the dress cascades down my body.

My mouth drops open in shock but is almost instantly gone as Rocky's lips find mine again.

"Tell me you didn't," I say breathlessly between kisses.