THIRTY-FIVE (EDITED)

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: The Derby

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE DERBY TWO WEEKS LATER, AND THOMAS AND TABITHA PREPARED THE PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

Arthur was going to be released from jail, but Michael had already been released. Thomas and Tabitha learned about what Inspector Campbell did to Polly and Tabitha was ready to kill the Irishman.

The couple stayed at Ada's home in London the night before, having some business with Alfie Solomons after Sabini went back on their deal. Tabitha was tired from the night before, and Thomas wanted her to sleep in a little longer so just him and James could visit Alfie to keep her and Ada safe. Thomas was going to come back to pick Tabitha up for the Derby though.

Tabitha woke up alone, and something didn't feel right with her. Her breasts looked bigger and she was more hungry than usual. She walked down to the drawing room where Ada was sitting, reading her newspaper and drinking a glass of tea. When she walked in, Ada quickly put down her newspaper.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Ada said. "You've slept for awhile, I was about to go up and get you."

"Where did Tommy go?" Tabitha asked, sitting at the round table.

"Him and James just left to do something, but they'll be back soon."

Ada kept looking at Tabitha, knowing something was off with her when she entered the room. She got up from her chair and walked over to her brother's wife, noticing how big her breasts had gotten.

"Tabitha, have you noticed how big your breasts are getting?" Ada questioned.

"Yeah, it's kind of weird actually," Tabitha answered. "I've been a lot hungrier than I usually am and..."

She trailed off and her and Ada's eyes widened, knowing exactly what was going on. Tabitha covered her mouth in shock as her and Ada got excited.

"Oh my God," Tabitha gasped. "I'm late..."

"Oh my God, is right," Ada exclaimed. "You're pregnant!"

"I'm pregnant." The happy tears we're forming in her eyes. "Ada, I'm pregnant!"

"You have to tell Tommy, you have to tell him at the Derby, to keep him from doing stupid things there."

Tabitha pushed the hair away from her face and deeply exhaled, knowing she had to tell Tommy at the Derby.

"We're going to have a baby."

__________________________

THOMAS CAME BACK TO PICK TABITHA UP FOR THE DERBY.

She was glowing head to toe as she wore a nice blue dress and matching shoes. In his eyes, she looked like a goddess, a goddess he worshipped with his whole life. He couldn't lose her that day, and to make sure that didn't happen, he gave her one of his guns in case she faced a dangerous situation during the mission.