🥀 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Oi~ What's for dinner?" Jeno, Donghyuck, Jaemin, and Jisung all come over for dinner.

"Probably just steak" Renjun shrugged. She wanted to make something easy but something that will actually taste good.

"Nice, I'm starving right now" Jeno rubbed his stomach, sitting down in an empty, light brown, stool.

"I think we all are" Jaemin laughed, smacking Jisung's shoulder.

"Hyung, it wasn't even that funny" Jisung comment made Jaemin slapped his shoulder but harder. "Ow-"

"Don't disrespect your Hyung"

"Yes, mister" Chenle found this amusing, letting out a loud dolphin laugh.

"So, I heard you decided to start going back to school" Jaemin leaned on the kitchen counter, right next to where Renjun and Chenle were cooking.

"Chenle probably told you. And yes, I am going back to school. The girls over there love me, it's so fucking annoying" Renjun rolled his eyes and remembered his first encounter with a 'fangirl.' He just shivered remembering the scary thing.

"We got you some rose seeds because they were free" Donghyuck handed the oldest a small plastic bag filled out seeds.

"Oh thanks, I'll take care of them well" Renjun smiled, stuffing the tiki bag in his pocket.

"We all knew you would like them'' Jaemin smiled at the gift they had just given Renjun.

"So, are we going on a mission yet? Did the boss assign any?" Chenle cut the vegetables, throwing them into the frying pan.

"For now no, at least I don't think. I shouldn't probably check, he did mention that someone needed to take the job in if killing Han TaeHyun" Jeno pulled out his phone to check his most recent texts. "Yeah, we gotta kill him today. He's telling us the details later"

"Nice" Renjun laughed.

"I forgot how much Hyung enjoys blood and killing" Jisung rolled his eyes, snorting."When is dinner going to be ready? I'm starving"

"Soon, just wait. Don't you have patience?" Chenle talked to the younger.

"No, when I'm hungry I don't"

"This kid..." Chenle threatened to karate chop his throat.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Jisung gave up, putting his hands up to defend himself.

"So, Renjun-ah~ Do you sit next to anyone pretty girls?" Jeno asked, smirking.

"Yeah sure, she's quite like me and I bumped into her in the hallway" Renjun shrugged, he did find her mildly pretty.

"Nice, how pretty is she?"

"She's ok. If you come to my school tomorrow I'll point her out, but the girls will go crazy over all of you"

"It's fine, Hyuck and I deal with it all the time" Jaemin shrugged. Without a doubt, they were famous, even outside of school.

"That's true, just wait outside the gate for me" Renjun finishes his cooking, placing down the steak in front of the four.

"Wow!" Jisung clapped his hands in pure excitement.

"If you want to eat go get plates" Chenle placed down a big bowl of soup as Jisung got up to get plates for the others.

🥀

"Chaemi~ Come here baby~" InHye called her cat once again, letting it jump on the bed and cuddle with her. "I finished half of the work I wanted to do, I think I might get the project finished!"

Little snores were heard from the cat, it was already sleeping right next to InHye.

"Aww, you're so cute~" She stroked the bridge of its nose, getting up to change her clothes again since she had to work soon. "Chaemi what should I wear?"

The cat only replied with snores, which made her lightly laugh.

"I'll get changed and leave in fifteen minutes" InHye picked her outfit, changing in the bathroom.