🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"Ugh..." InHye slapped her phone, turning off the bothersome alarm. "Did mom and dad already go to work...?"

The girl deliberately got up to change into her school uniform. When she stepped outside of her room, there was no one around.

"Of course their boss makes them work every day, they literally just came home from a work trip!" She babbled to herself while eating her breakfast, which was a delicious bowl of cereal.
Then, she got a text from Jaemin.

-
Jae 🥺

InHye-ah I'm coming to your school tomorrow! And with Donghyuck

Really?! That's great~ Let's hope we get
the same class 😊

Ok! I'll meet you later~

-

"Wah... Those fangirls won't take it easy on Jaemin and Donghyuck either. I hope their prepared" InHye chuckled and placed her dish in the sink, grabbing her backpack and heading out the door.

🥀

"Jun-ah!" InHye called, running across the corridor to get to the boy. "How'd you sleep last night?"

"Good! What about you?" Renjun smiled, holding his bookbag strap and walking with the girl to their classroom.
Many people were stunned at InHye's behavior, they've never seen her act so open. The girl was always either on her phone in the hallways or flipping through a book.

"I slept fine! My parents thought that the dish was really good"

"Wow, that's good for you" Renjun patted her back lightly.

"It's good for you too, Jun-ah. You helped" InHye frowned at her friend not acknowledging his helping hand.

"We have two minutes left to get to class, let hurry go!" Renjun grabbed her hand and sprinted to the classroom.

🥀

"I'll assign you pages... 79 to 100" The students groaned and Mr. Ahn told them to shush. "And I expecting these pages to be done by Wednesday. Any questions?"

InHye cursed under her breath, wanting to punch Mr. Ahn in the face. Nobody raises their hands and the teacher just nodded. Once he turned around more than five people, including InHye and Renjun, gave Mr. Ahn the finger.
When InHye and Renjun did it at the same time, they both giggled and gleamed at each other.

"You all are dismissed, grab your worksheets on the way out" Mr. Ahn picked up his files and laptop, leaving the classroom.

"Finally..." InHye stood up, stretching her back.

"God, I can't believe that I got this teacher... Out of all of them too. The only thing that makes this class better is sitting next to you" Renjun blurted our the last sentence, only just realizing what he said. The boy tried playing it off by pretending he didn't say those words and InHye was involuntarily blushing.

"Let's go to the cafeteria J-Jun" She covered her deface with one hand and walked faster to the lunchroom.

"God Renjun-ah, why did you say that? She must be uncomfortable now" Renjun slapped his cheek and chased after InHye.

🥀

"One egg sandwich and..." The boy looked at InHye, who was still looking at the menu.

"I'll have soup!" InHye smiled, knowing that Renjun was paying for their lunch.

"Ok, 5,000won" The school worker took the bill from Renjun and told the two to go wait at a table whilst giving them a number.

"Are we eating on the bleachers?" Renjun asked, playing with his backpack straps.

"Yeah, I can't stand being in this lunchroom" InHye looked around at all the people talking, stuffing food into their mouths, some people even sleeping.

"Same honestly, too many people"

"Right right"

"Number 43!" One of the lunch ladies places down their order and went back to making more soup.
Renjun picked up his sand which and gave InHye her soup.

"Let's go~"
-
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who flicks off their teacher when their not looking because my classmates (by my I mean a good handful) flick him off when he's being a bitch