🥀 ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"I... Don't want to talk about it..." InHye bit her lip, her hand rubbing up and down her left arm.

"We found her at the side of the road, there were cuts on her neck and arm so my friend fixed her up and we brought her back. I assume you know Jaemin?" Jeno spike politely while comforting InHye with her.

At the moment YeoJung looked at her daughter closely, seeing her eyes horrified, but she felt comfortable with this boy.

"Yes, he's her childhood friend. But come in first, we can discuss this more comfortably" YeoJung opened up the door, letting the two in.

🥀

"Yo, I have one more shirt. Someone should go with Jeno because he might be suspicious to InHye's mom" Donghyuck lifted you the neatly folded shirt. "Who wants to go?"

Jaemin's and Renjun's hand both flew up.

"Ok, I'll give it to Renjun" Donghyuck smirked at Chenle, and Chenle laughed.

"Why why?" Jisung looked at Chenle.

"I'll explain later" The older mouthed to the younger since Jaemin was still around.

"Ok here." Donghyuck threw the t-shirt back to Renjun, which he put over his other shirt, not feeling the need to take off a bloody shirt.

"I'll be going" Renjun stepped out of the black van, heading to InHye's house.

🥀

Knocks were heard from the door and InHye's mother went to open it. "Oh hello? Who may you be?"

"Hi, I'm with Jeno and I'm InHye's friend" Renjun smiles to YeoJung as he was allowed in.

"So, you guys found her at a corner?" The older women interrogated, letting Renjun sit down right next to InHye.

"Jun..." She whispered, slowly hugging him.

Of course, InHye's mother could it a little cute but a little strange from all the skinship.

"Her cuts will heal, but they will leave a big scar" Renjun hugged her back, informing her mom about the injuries.

"Ok" YeoJung smiled, her daughter is finally back.

"Are you sending her to school tomorrow?" Jeno asked, sitting down right next to Renjun.

"Most likely yes, because she has stress relievers at school. Besides her teachers" YeoJung looked at the daughter, who was cuddling up against the boy closest to her with her eyes closed. "One of you go to school with her right?"

"Yes, I do" Renjun raised part of his hand, slowly putting it down after he made eye contact with YeoJung.

"Please take good care of her then, I don't want to her looked this messed up anymore"

"Don't worry, I will" Renjun nodded his head.

"Ok well then. If you don't mind, can you put InHye in her bed, she looks like she's already passed out while I'm your embrace" InHye's mother wasn't wrong, InHye had fallen asleep while curling herself up into a ball.

"Ok" Renjun picked her up, bringing her upstairs and setting her down on the soft sheets of her bed. "Sweet dreams. Please accept me too, I don't want to ever be separated from you. If that ever happens, my heart would probably crack into more than a thousand pieces"

Renjun stroked her hair and placed the blanket over her before leaving with Jeno.