🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

"Jeez, Hye-ah" Jaemin laughed as they walked back up the stairs.

"Are there still petals in my hair?" InHye looked at Jaemin, who started to come closer and pull out the rest of the petals. "You're not a baby, are you?"

"No, I'm not a baby Jaemin" InHye crossed her arms, watching Jaemin as he picked at her hair.

🥀

"Hey, where is Jaemin-Hyung and-" Chenle turned around, seeing as the both of them were still buy stairs. "Renjun-Ge you must be jealous"

"I am n-"

"Oh my god, you are!"

"Zhong Chenle!" Renjun pushed his shoulder.

"You can't deny the truth, Ge" Chenle pushes Renjun back with his shoulder, waiting for the two others.

"Hurry up!" Renjun jealously, and impatiently shouted.

"Oh sorry!" Jaemin at InHye and grabbed her hand, running over to Renjun and Chenle.

"Renjun-"

"Chenle shut up for fucks sakes" Renjun eyed him, hype idlers stare telling Chenle that he will not hesitate to beat the shit out of him later.

"Fine fine, I'll stop" Chenle rolled his eyes, watching InHye and Jaemin as they both came to a halt in front of the two of them.

"I'm tired, Jaemin-ah..." InHye leaned her head on Jaemin's shoulder, blinking a couple of times.

"Do you wanna go home? I'll take you home if your tired" Jaemin gently pets her head, and Chenle gave Renjun a little look. Thankfully, Renjun didn't see so the younger didn't get smacked across the head.

"Yes please, I want to go home" InHye lifted her head off of Jaemin's shoulder.

"Ok, let's go" The boy put his hand around her shoulder. "I guess goodbye! I'm gonna take her home and then go back to my house, Donghyuck might burn down the house"

"Bye-bye Hyung~" Chenle waved as they two turned the other way to go home. "Ok, Gege I know you are jealous-"

Renjun raised his hand to slap Chenle again.

"Wait wait wait wait! Just listen to me before you slap me it hurts you know"

"That's the point"

"Why don't you just confess your love to her instead of being jealous. One, because I want you to stop slapping me. Two, because you might have a chance-"

"What if she likes Jaemin. They are childhood friends and they already do skinship. Do you see how comfortable they are?" Renjun huffed, he really wanted to what Chenle is saying but he's scared of the rejection he might face.

"Childhood friends are always like that because they've known each for so long" Chenle rubbed his back. "You never know, you might have a chance Gege"

"Thanks for your words of encouragement, Chenle" Renjun gave him a small smile, scratching his nape.

"No problem! Now am I allowed to irritate you for being jealous again?"

"No, never or I'll whip you with a clothes hanger" Renjun smirks faded and he glared at Chenle.

"Fine fine, I shut up about it"

"Oh, you better. Let's hurry up and get home, I'm hungry and tired"