🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"H-Hello...? Why is it so d-dark?" InHye felt something around her neck, it was heavy and poking her. "What is this?"

She obviously couldn't see because it was pitch black, not even one source of light was in the room. No windows either.
InHye didn't know what to do until his situation. If she rattled the door, her captors would know she's awake. That's when she heard heavy footsteps come closer to the door. The girl tried to get up to hide behind the only bookshelf in the room but, her hands were handcuffed to a bar that was drilled into the wall. Then, the door creaked open.

"I see you're awake"

🥀

"Goddamn, why does base have to be so far?" Jeno groaned, being the one that has to drive them. "You guys have to stay awake, no sleeping!"

"Yeah yeah, we know. Let's go" Renjun quickly shoved everyone in the car, closing the van door and going into the front passenger seat. "Load your guns and sharpen your knives. Make sure all the gun have extra ammo too"

Renjun bosses everyone while doing the same thing, polishing her gun so he can shoot BaekHo's heart with a fresh, clean, gun.

🥀

"B-BaekHo..." InHye stammered as the boy walked closer. Once BaekHo got close enough, he traced her collarbone lines with his fingers.

"Why didn't you accept me? I said I was the most perfect man for you, yet, you rejected me" BaekHo smirked, seeing such a vulnerable human being under his touch.

"What are you doing to m-me? And why am I h-here?"
InHye pressed her back against the wall, trying to keep distance between their faces.

"That, my dear, is a secret. By the end of the day, you'll want to be mine, because you won't have a choice" BaekHo picked up a controller of some sort, leaving the room without it.

"W-What am I supposed to d-do? What if h-he kills m-me?!" InHye's breath and words were extremely unstable, her hands shaking uncontrollably, her eyes showed fear, and nothing else.

"P-Please... Why m-me...?" InHye broke down into tears, trying her best to break free from the tight handcuffs. InHye didn't want to yell, she wasn't sure if that's oiled do her any good. Then, BaekHo walked through the door again.

"Sweetie." That disgusted InHye, to the point where she almost threw up in her mouth. "I can hear you trying to break free. You know that won't work. If I hear you again, I will take this remote and press this exact button. Do you wanna know what it does?"

BaekHo has a sweet voice, but InHye wanted to punch him across the face. He was so disgusting.

"N-No..." InHye timidly declined, but she was actually murdering him with a knife in her head.

"Wrong answer darling" BaekHo took his pocket knife out, tracing the dull side of the knife on her skin. It gave her the chills, causing InHye to squirm and try to escape. "Stand still and tell me the right answer, or else I won't stop"

An ear-piercing scream ripped through the silence aura of the room as BaekHo flipped the knife over and gave her a quick slice on her neck. Right under the collar the was poking her neck.

"Answer my fucking question" BaekHo's tone was more demanding and deeper now, slamming his fist into the chair right next to her.

"I-I- Yes! I would like to k-know!" InHye forced herself to speak, scared of what would come next.

"Oh! I'm so happy you would like to know" BaekHo cheered, very sarcastic. "I'll let you press the button to figure it out"

The boy shoved the remote control in front of her face, and her finger hesitantly pressed the red button.
A jolt of electrocution emitted from the collar was poking her. A blood-curling scream was followed by her electric shock.

"Do anything wrong, dear, and I'll shock you again" BaekHo smirked, leaving her alone in the cold, dark, room.

"W-Why..."
-
welp, it's an electric collar :/ everyone go bully BaekHo again