🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Jaemin looked towards the direction his name was called. "Oh, Chenle?"

"Hyung and InHye-Noona" Chenle smiled, letting go of the older's wrist. "We just went to go get coffee, and then I saw you guy"

"Oh... Um..." InHye looked a bit lost, knowing that she forgot Chenle's name. "Jaemin-ah, I forgot his name"

InHye pointed to the boy with jet black hair.

"Oh, that's Chenle" Jaemin whispered back, smiling at her little gasp.

"Oh, right right" InHye hit her head with her balled-up fist, punishing herself for not remembering.

"Hey hey don't do that!" Jaemin lowered her fist. "I can't believe you still haven't gotten out of your habit"

"Sorry..."

"Hey, are you guys forgetting we are here?" Renjun pursed his lips, clearly sulking.

"Oi~ Gege is-"Before Chenle could finish his sentence, Renjun smacked the side of his head.

"Shush" The older gave him a death glare, forcing himself into defeat. "Anyways, what are you guys doing here?"

"Oh, we were walking around! Just staring at the running river" InHye smiled at Jaemin. "We got some coffee too"

"Do you guys wanna walk together now?" Chenle offered, smirking at Renjun.

"Yeah sure, you two can tag along" Jaemin pulled Chenle over to him, putting his arm on his shoulder. "Where should we go?"

"How about we go to the cherry blossom path?" InHye suggested, raising her eyebrows.

"That sounds nice" Chenle looked at the other two, Jaemin nodded his head in approval and Renjun just slightly smiled, sliding closer to the girl.

"Hey" Renjun breathes out, bumping shoulders with the shorter girl.

"Jun~" She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Just meeting from this morning! Do you still feel tired?"

"No, I feel fine now! Thanks for staying over"

"It's no problem! I guess I didn't want to get hurt either"

"Yo!" Jaemin's loud voice startled InHye, making her grab the closest person. Which was Renjun.

"God, don't scare me like that Jae-ah" The girl slowly let go of Renjun's arm. "You know loud noises scare the shit out of me"

InHye apologized for the sudden hug to Renjun, on the inside he was flustered and his heart was thumping. On the outside, he was just smiling telling InHye that it was no biggie.

"Jisung does the same exact thing" Renjun blurted.

"Who's..." InHye was really bad with names and memorizing stuff.

"Who's Jisung?" Chenle looked towards the tinier girl.

"Yeah, sorry I'm horrible at remembering names" InHye slapped herself on the forehead, telling herself to finally remember.

"Ey, don't do that Hye-ah" Jaemin, hypocritically, slapped her hand away from her head. "This is the second time today I've had to do this to you. Don't slap yourself, that's not food for you"

"Ow- That hurt" InHye pouted her lips and rubbed small circles on her knuckles. "Then why'd you slap-"

"I'll do that every single time you ball your fist up and hit your forehead because you need to stop doing that-"

"Yeah yeah, I get it, mom. Now, who's Jisung again?" InHye turned her attention towards the two other boys.

"The youngest of our group, but the tallest by a lot" Chenle reminded.

"Ahh, that one with the light brown highlights on his bangs?"

"Yep, that's Jisung!" Renjun nodded his head in approval.

"Ohh, he's cute" InHye smiled recalling how he acted around her when she walked back to Renjun's house with all six of them.
Renjun felt a little envious at the comment she made but, really who doesn't find Jisung cute?

"Wah! Look!" Chenle and Jaemin simultaneously spoke, pointing at the lovely tinge of pink of each petal of the cherry blossom trees.

"Wow, that's beautiful..." InHye admired the color as the walked down the steps to get to the path. Once the stepped down onto the concrete again, pale, cherry blossom, pink, petals flew around them. Some even landed in InHye's hair.

"Oh my god, you have so many petals in your hair. Already, and we haven't even been here for more than five minutes" Jaemin picked some out, tossing them towards the ground.

"The wind got a little stronger" She giggled, watching him pick through her hair to get any remaining petals.

"Thanks, Jae" InHye gave the boy a little smile before gripping his hand and taking off with the other two who were much far ahead.
-
Sooo, did Irene do a check already? Because I was gonna ask how this book was going and if it needed any improvement 😂