🥀 ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Oh hi..." Renjun awkwardly greeted. "You work here?"

"Yeah, your friend came in yesterday" InHye nodded, putting her hands on the counter.
For once, Renjun actually looked at her, noticing the beauty.

"Oh, well, what flower would you like?" InHye smiled.

"A rose" Renjun smiled back, and it somehow made InHye's stomach feel a bit weird.

"Really? Well, I think we have some over here" InHye walked over to the aisle that she was at showing Jeno yesterday. "Do you want a... The red one?"

"Sure" Renjun shrugged, picking up a small rose and sniffing it.

"Does it smell good?" InHye looked at the flowers behind him. Renjun decided to take one more, and it was a blue one.

"Yeah"

"C'mon, you have to go pay for them" InHye habitually grabbed his hand and dragged him over to the counter.
Renjun looked down at his hands and blushed. Why? He didn't know why his face turned pink, but the butterflies flying in his stomach explained something he didn't understand. "Ok, that's 4,500won"

Renjun gave her the money, and she gave back the change.

"Oh, um, I... Never mind" InHye wanted to ask, again, if he wanted to be friends, but he might not want to be. Before Renjun left, he turned around and walked closer to her.

"Yes?" Renjun tilted his head.

"I.. Um... Wanted to know if you wanted to be friends..?" Her voice faltered as InHye looked to her feet and scratched her neck, avoiding eye contact.

"I can think about it.." Renjun smiled, walking closer to the counter and giving the small girl a rose. "I know they're your favorite flower, but keep it"

"Oh..." InHye held the rose carefully, making sure not to prick her fingers. "See you at school"

"Bye" Renjun waved, pushing the handle and rushing out the flower shop to go home. "Why didn't I realize..."

"That's she cute.."
-
100+ reads! Thank you guys~~~ 💚