🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Chaemi-ah.." InHye yawned, picking up her to check the time. "It's already two in the morning?!"

InHye threw her phone onto the bed. She finished her project, and she is almost done with the textbook pages.

"At least I'm almost done..." InHye eyes were almost closed, but she slapped herself in the face. "Stay up, just five more questions..."

The girl took a sip of her coffee, slapping herself one more time before writing some more in her textbook.

🥀

"I'm done... I'm finally done..." InHye couldn't celebrate, she had no energy. All she wanted to do was sleep, so InHye cleaned her things and set ten alarms to wake her up in the morning. "Chaemi come here, come sleep with me"

InHye softly patted the mattress, letting her cat come and cuddled up with her. "Goodnight Chaemi-ah"

She kissed her cat's forehead goodnight before pulling her into her tight arms and falling asleep almost immediately.

🥀

"Chenle, wake up. You need to get ready for school" Renjun threw a rectangle pillow right towards Chenle's face, having it hurdle towards the bed.

"Ugh- Ouch!" The pillow landed right in the middle of his face, making his head fly back into the bed. "I will definitely kill you when I get out of bed"

"Right right.. That's sad because I'm leaving first" Renjun snorted, putting his backpack over his shoulder and leaving his room. "Bye!"

🥀

"Ugh..." InHye groaned, turning off her sixth alarm. "Five hours of sleep... Yay.."

The girl lazily jumped out of bed, rubbing to the bathroom to wash her face and get ready for the day.

🥀

"Hi what would you like to order?" The worker asked, putting her hands on the table to be ready for InHye.

"One americano with an extra shot of expresso" InHye smiled, thankfully the bags under her eyes weren't visible.
The worker told her the amount she needed to pay and then after, InHye waited for her coffee.

"Iced Americano with an extra shot" The worker called out, and InHye walked up to get her coffee.
She still felt extremely tired from only getting five hours of sleep.

"Thank you~" The girl bowed, taking the drink and heading to school. "Thankfully it's Friday"

🥀

"Ok, turn in your textbook answers" Mr. Ahn sat himself down at the desk, waiting for his students to place the papers on his desk. "They must be turned in today. If they aren't finished, you have to the whole weekend to do them but, this will affect your grade"

All the students, except for Renjun places their papers on his desk. They knew how strict the teacher was and they didn't want their grade to drop.

"Thank you, you are dismissed for lunch"

The whole class started packing their stuff, but before InHye could get up, boys surrounded her.

"InHye, you're very pretty. Even though you don't like to talk, I heard from my friend you are very nice!" One boy smiled, handing her a rose.
Then, InHye remembered that a bunch of boys come yesterday to buy roses. Now she knows why.

"Great..." She muttered. "Oh yeah, thank you so much for the rose... Are all of you here to confess?"

To her surprise, almost all of them nodded. "Oh, well, I'm kinda hungry so-"

"You accepted his rose but you didn't accept mine!" Another shouted from the back.

"Look. I know I can be nice sometimes, but I really don't like talking and-"

"Just take my rose!" All the boys started to push their flowers towards the girl.

"Oh my god... Someone, please help me-"

"Hey! Just leave her alone she's uncomfortable" Renjun butted into everything.

"R-Renjun?" The girl looked up at him, his side profile was right in front of her.

"What do you want? You're just the new kid, now scram" A bunch of boys started to riot, about to throw hands at Renjun.

"Hurry, let's go" Renjun put his hand on her back, carefully pushing her out of the classroom. While on the way out, she dropped her classmates from and Renjun accidentally stepped on it.

"Renju-"

"Hey! Why do you get to touch her?!" InHye did admit that this was beyond uncomfortable, too many people surrounded her and were talking to her. Again, InHye isn't those cold, mean type of people. She just really doesn't like to converse.
Once Renjun pushes her into a part of the hallway where she hoped that none of the boys knew, InHye thanked him.

"Thanks, Renjun" The girl smiled. "That was extremely uncomfortable"

"I mean, I always deal with fans girls all the time"

"Wow, that must be tough. I would like to help you but, your fangirls would hunt me down" InHye half-heartedly laughed.

"Did you keep the rose I gave you yesterday?" Renjun remembered when he had stepped on the rose someone had given her. He stepped on purpose because something in his heart and brain told him too, and Renjun didn't like it when the boy gave her the rose.

"Yeah, it's in my room. Thank you for it, it's a good gift to get me" InHye rubbed the rose charm on her necklace. "C'mon let's eat lunch together, I can pay for your drink or something because you saved me"

This time, Renjun didn't refuse. "Yeah sure, I'll come with"

This time, he smiled and followed the girl to her locker and the cafeteria.