🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"Jae-yah, what do you want to eat?" InHye nudged the boy's arm, forcing him to look at the menu.

"I'll have a... Ice choco!" Jaemin beamed, pointing at the dream displayed on the menu.

"Ok, one iced choco and one mango yogurt" InHye was about to hand her card to the worker but Jaemin lowered her hand and gave the worker his card instead.

"Ok, let's go wait now" The boy took her hand and brought her to a booth, making her sit down just in front of him.

"I could've paid-"

"The men always pay. Plus, I always pay"

"Yeah, that's why I should have got this time. Because you always pay, I feel bad. Do you even have a job?" InHye, not knowing that Jaemin was getting paid to kill people, asked if he had a job.

"Yeah... Um..." Jaemin couldn't think of another job to think of, which was about to fuck him up.

"Oh really? Where do you work?"

That question also caught Jaemin off guard, and he scratched the back of his head and nervously chuckled. "I-I work at a factory... Yeah..."

"That's cool, you should invite me to visit one-day" InHye pouted, rocking back and forth of her feet.

"Umm, they don't really allow people to come and visit since it could be a... dangerous place to be in without the right protection" Jaemin mentally patted himself on the back for coming up with the lie.

"Aw... Well, do you have the day shift or the night shift?" InHye intuitively asked, looking at their drinks as they were both places down.

"I, most of the time have the night shift" Jaemin did usually kill people at night since not many people were out.

"Get some rest then, don't overwork yourself ok Jae?"

"I won't, I promise" Jaemin stuck out his pinky and the linked both of them together.
It reminded them of when they were both kids.
-
"Jae, can you promise me something?" InHye cutely smiled as they were both walking to their parents.

"Sure, what is it Innie?" The little boy, Jaemin, smiled back as they both for closer to their parents. The two of them came to a half right in front of their parents and InHye continued.

"We can never lie to each other, ok? Never ever!" InHye stuck out her pinky, waiting for him to tie his pinky with hers.

"Ok! I promise!" The latched their fifth finger together and their parents smiled at the cute children.

"Ok you two, say goodbye because we have to go home!" Jaemin's dad took his backpack.

"Can we play together later?" InHye pouted, getting into the car and looking at Jaemin.

"Sure, after we finish some calls ok?" InHye's mom waved by to the other couple, getting into the passenger seat.

"Yay! I'll see Jae later today~"
-
👀 👀
Also, it's been so long I forgot if I gave InHye a birthday yet. Can you tell me if I did say somewhere in the story when her birthday was? And tell me when it is 😂