🥀 ғᴏʀᴛʏ

BaekHo came back to be a bother again, but InHye has no choice but to listen.

"Baby~" BaekHo cooed with a sweet voice, opening the door and turning on the light.

"Y-Yes...?" InHye shivered as he crept closer.

"How are you?"

"Not okay-" BaekHo shocked her, not getting the answer he wished to hear. "I-I'm just f-f-fine..."

"That's great! But, princess, I think you are forgetting the rules" BaekHo gripped the controller. "I want to hear what I want to hear, I don't care about your opinion"

The husky, raspy, deep voice came back as he grabbed both her cheeks and whispered into her ear. His voice echoed in her ear.

"I want to hear what I want to hear"
"Your opinion doesn't matter"

"Y-Yes... I understand, B-BaekHo..."

"Ok, that's good" BaekHo smirked and all InHye wanted to do was punch that nasty smirk off his face.

"I'll be leaving now. I have some mafia business to attend. Don't try to escape, one of my bodyguards will be outside the door. If you leave, he will take you downstairs and lock you is the electric chair" BaekHo warned the vulnerable girl, forcing her lips to come closer to his.

The poor girl couldn't fight back, it was too risky. She didn't want to end up in the electric chair, she knew BaekHo had a lot of control over her now.

"Don't resist, sweetie"

He forced his lips onto hers, bitting the bottom one. InHye yelped as he forced his tongue into her mouth, causing her to be extremely uncomfortable. InHye squirmed around but BaekHo held her throat and sliced her cheek with the pocket knife. Glassy tears formed at the brim of her eyes, her strength was poured out of her as she finally gave up. Still not kissing back BaekHo.

Unsatisfied, BaekHo pulled out the remote control and shock her twice. She screamed, but her cry was muffled by his chapped lips.

"I'll be back sweetie" At first InHye didn't respond, but then he raised the remote up as he was leaving the door.

"B-Bye..." InHye weakly spoke, watching as he closed the door and trapped her in the dark room.

🥀

"We are finally here!" Jisung shouted in joy, his mouth soon to be covered by Jaemin.

"Shut up!" The older whisper-shouted, lifting his hand off the Jisung's mouth.

"Ok, Jaemin-Hyung and Jisung go and fight the guards so we can get in" Chenle slowly opened the van door for the two of them, shoving them out and giving them their pistols and knives.

"Go! We will be sneaking in through the back door" Renjun rushed them, grabbing his gun and smirking, evilly. "I'll make sure you're dead tonight, Lee BaekHo. I'll make sure you drown in your own blood"

Renjun smirked, cocking his gun as he followed Jeno and the others to the back door.

🥀

InHye was shivering in fear, not wanting to even move just in case someone picks that up and shocks her. It's been an hour, she's hungry but doesn't want to ask for food.

"What if there's a punishment for that?" InHye whispered to herself, trying to calm her shaky self down.

It's been a good two hours since BaekHo left, and the girl was scared that he was going to come back and tear another deep cut into her skin.

The blood had already dried up for the other two cuts, she doesn't want any more blood to leave her body.

"H-He's-" Before InHye could finish her own sentence to herself, BaekHo came strutting through the door.

"Hi sweetie, did you miss me?" BaekHo smiled, but the smile was nowhere near innocent and kind. You could even hear the sounds of people dying that he murder if you listen close enough.

Learning from her past mistakes, learned nodded her head as a yes. As a "Yes, BaekHo, I did miss you"

She looked carefully as he grabbed the remote, sitting into the chair next to her.

"I-I'm..." InHye looked at the boy, reading his expression.

"You're what, sweetie?" InHye still wanted to smack BaekHo across his face for giving her all these disgusting pet names, and without her consent too.

"I-I'm... Hungry..." The last part barely came out, almost a whisper.

"Oh really? We don't have any don't in our hideout, and I won't let a pig like you eat" Those words really hurt InHye, even if she didn't like him one bit.

Then, they heard crashing coming from downstairs. Gunshots, screams of rage and pain, and a door being knocked down.

"What the hell is happening downstairs?!" BaekHo shouted. Then, he got a call from his assistant. He answered it in a hurry, pressing the phone up to his ear. "Wh-"

"Sir, the NCT DREAM unit of NCT has now broken into your base. You need to hide, because there is no place to excavate too. Two of their members are outside and can chase you if you attempt to leave, all of our guards have been killed and you need to stay and hide"
-
5kkk thanks guy 😊