🥀 ғᴏᴜʀ

InHye currently worked at a flower shop. She really liked the smell and ambiance of the shop, and the owner of this shop was always tending the plants.

"Mrs. Yoo, would you like me to water the plants for you?" InHye walked over to the elder, politely extending her hand out to offer.

"Oh, thank you InHye. That would be nice" Mrs. Yoo smiled before handing her the watering can.

"No problem, go rest Mrs. Yoo" She accepted the watering can, watering the rest of the plants.
Mrs, Yoo walked off, doing into the back to rest up. That's when the bell on the door rang.

"I'll be right there!" InHye called out, putting down the empty watering can to help the customer.

"Hi, um, do you guys have any roses?" The boy asked.

"Uh, yes we do!" InHye smiled, leading him over. "What color would you like?"

He scratched his chin before pointing at the ones he wanted. "Umm, one yellow and one red"

"Ok" The girl picked both of the flowers carefully, putting them in a bouquet and bring him to the register. "Is that all you need?"

"Can I buy a glass vase here too?"

"Uh... Let me check in the back first, to see if we have any" InHye set down the roses.

"Mrs. Yoo, do we have any vases?"

"Yes, I think they should be over there" She pointed to the cardboard boxes.

"Oh.. Should I set them put when I'm done helping the customer?"

"Yes, but I can do them" Mrs. Yoo stood up, which InHye rushes over to her side to help.

"I think I should, but you could do the first half" InHye smiled when the elder agreed with her. "Ok, now I have to take care of the customer, I'll be right back"

InHye walked back to the counter and the waiting customers with a small-sized glass vase in her hand.

"We do have some, and this vase is the perfect size for your two flowers" InHye wrapped the vase in paper to hue it extra protection.
Then, she put it into a paper bag, the right size to fit it.

"That will be 15,250won" InHye calculated the total of the cash register, taking the boy's cash and giving him to change.

"Ok, thank you!" The boy bowed, waved, and then left.

"Now I just have to help Mrs. Yoo" InHye quickly turned around and went to the back, helping Mrs. Yoo put all the vases on the shelf.
-
How are you guys liking the new book covers I made?