🥀 ɴɪɴᴇ

"Class dismissed" Mrs. Kim picked up all her files and textbooks, heading out of the classroom.

"First homework, then work, then homework until one in the morning" She planned the rest of her day out, making sure that she gets her coffee right after work.

"Uh... InHye here!" A boy, someone not in her class, handed her one single rose.

"Thanks" InHye took it, this was definitely the first time this has happened. "This is a really pretty rose"

The rose was brightly colored, it was more on the pink side but you could see some red.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah" This was pretty awkward for her, but she wasn't mean. InHye wasn't cold, she just didn't like talking. "Sorry... I have to get home. Thank you for my favorite flower!"

InHye smiled before picking up her textbook and leaving.

"Her favorite flower is a rose?" Renjun spoke to himself lowly as he saw her walk away.

"Oh my god! She smiled at me!" The boy smiled, remembering her angel-like smile.
Renjun just scoffed and put his backpack around one shoulder, running to the gates so he could get out before InHye.

🥀

"Hey!" Renjun called out, waving towards his group of friends.

"We've been well-hidden" Donghyuck sighed. "So can you show us the cute girl?"

"She's just my desk mate" Renjun pointed to InHye. walking and listening to her music.

"Holy shit- She's beautiful" Donghyuck covered his mouth, studying her almost perfect side profile. "But, she's holding a rose"

"Yeah, someone from another class gave her a rose" Renjun shrugged.

"That's the girl who works at the flower shop" Jeno recalled, pointing right at InHye. "What's her name?"

"InHye" Renjun answered.

"She was pretty, and she is really nice"

"Really?" Jisung looked at the girl coming closer to the gate.

"Yeah, she just doesn't talk" Renjun responded to the younger.

"Wow... Too bad she's older than me, I don't really date the older" Jisung pouted and Chenle already had eyes for someone else.

"She looks really familiar..." Jaemin stared right at her, trying to figure out who she was and why she looked so familiar.

"Eh, Jaemin she probably looks like your ex-girlfriend"

"I only had one ex-girlfriend and her name wasn't InHye" Jaemin stared at the girl more, by nothing came to his head.

"C'mon before she notices that a group of bus ate staring at her-" Before Chenle could finish his sentence, InHye noticed Jeno.

"I already know I have some fanboys, but I met you like yesterday..." InHye noticed Renjun. "Do you guys enroll here?"

"No, just Renjun" Jeno answered. "Well, we have to go. We came too... Walk him home!"

InHye thought suspiciously of them, but she just pushed it aside.

"Oh well... Have a safe walk home" InHye smiled before heading the opposite way, back to her house.

"She's quiet but respectful" Renjun saw her hair flow through the wind as they too started to walk back to his and Chenle's home.
-
I think I might update less. Maybe, two each day? How would you guys like that?