🥀 ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

As he walked out the door, Mrs. Yoo came out with a plant.
"I can tell you guys are going to fall in love"

"W-What?" InHye's words fumbled at the sudden statement. "I just want to be his friend"

"Yeah, you'll be his friend. Then, you guys will become something more" The elder winked making InHye laugh.

"We'll see how that goes"

🥀

"Oh my god- What is this feeling...?" Renjun rubbed his stomach, hoping that this tingling feeling would stop. He eventually entered his house with the one rose in a small bouquet.

"Oh, Renjun-Ge! I made food" Chenle pointed to the table behind him, with one plate Malaxianguo in it.

"Oh thanks, Chenle" Renjun smiled before putting down the rose.

"I thought Jeno-Hyung got you some roses already? You got one more?"

"Yeah, I just felt like it" Renjun picked up the bowl, grabbed some utensils, and sat down right next to the younger, who was surfing through his social media.
"Did Jeno tell us if we had to go in another mission?"

"I don't think so, I can ask him. Jeno-Hyung hasn't heard from the boss yet" Chenle's eyes were glued to his phone, not even looking at Renjun.

"Ok. I have to finish my homework, so I'm bringing this upstairs" The older picked you his bowl, heading right upstairs into his room.

🥀

"Mrs. Yoo, are you closing the shop today?" InHye asked, wiping down the table.
She smiled when she looked to the side, seeing the rose that Renjun gave her right next to the cash register.

"Yes, I can close up today" Mrs. Yoo watered all the plants.  "You're payment is on the counter"

"Are you sure?" InHye carefully picked the envelope up. Inside was almost 200,000won. "Oh my- You don't have to give me this much, I was fine with the only 50,000won-"

"My time is coming InHye-ah, I'm old, and I have no grandchildren. You were the closest thing I could get. I wanted you to know that when I pass, you are going to take over the shop, I trust you" Mrs. Yoo put down the watering can and placed a necklace in her hands. "Thank you for working here"

"B-But you're not passing soon, you don't need to do this" InHye looked down at the necklace, it was a silver chain with a red rose charm.

"It might be soon, you may never know" She looked up at the girl, who was just staring at the beautiful necklace.

"I'll go now, I have to finish my homework. Thank you so much for this, the necklace is really pretty" InHye pulled Mrs. Yoo into a warm hug, patting her back softly.

"Ok, go finish your assignments. No need to come to work tomorrow, I am going to spend some time at home"

"Oh.. What about Sunday?"

"You can have the full weekend off" Mrs. Yoo went back to her watering can, finishing off the remaining flowers.

"Bye, Mrs. Yoo!" InHye waved, clutching the necklace in her palm. Once she left the store, InHye clasped the piece of jewelry around her neck. "It's very pretty"

She sniffed the rose that Renjun gave her before walking home.
-
I forgot to ask, but do you guys have a ship name? RenHye InJun- OMG INJUN 😂