🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

Renjun ended up watching TV instead because InHye wasn't that tired.

"Renjun, how do you deal with all your fangirls?" InHye asked, turning to face him.

"I just try to ignore them, but they are super annoying" Renjun sighed, putting a blanket over the both of them. "What time is it?"

"It's..." InHye picked you her phone to check. "Nine-fifty, you should go home now"

"Are you sure? You don't want me to stay here with you?" Renjun raised his eyebrows, chuckling.

"I mean, I would let you but you might want some sleep" InHye smiled, and it somehow made Renjun's heart flutter.

"I'll stay with you, it's fine anyway" InHye was going to let him stay but then she remembered about the murdering down the street.

"Hey- Um, about Kim TaeHyun's death, that was just down the street" InHye scratched the back of her head. "Maybe you should sleepover, it might not be safe for you to go out"

"If you want me too then that's fine, but I couldn't probably go home by myself"

"Well, I just don't want you to die on the way home" InHye lightly laughed, fixing the blanket.

"Ok, I'll stay then" Renjun turned down the TV volume and looked towards the girl.

"Let's binge-watch movies!" InHye took the remote out of his hand and pressed Netflix and chose an interesting drama.

"I don't really watch drama-"

"Shush and watch it with me!" InHye giggles and grabbed a pillow, making herself comfortable for the night.

"O...k?" Renjun just shrugged and focused all of his attention on the TV.

🥀

"How could they do that..?" InHye wiped her tear with the palm of her hand as the couple displayed on TV parted their ways in the rain.
Renjun felt nothing, he wasn't fazed by the dramatic scene and just comforted the girl.

"I don't get why you cry at this stuff, it's not even that sad their just splitting up-"

"That's why it's sad Jun!" InHye softly sniffles and wiped another falling tear.

"Not really-"

"You've probably never been in love" InHye rolled her eyes, and Renjun just looked at her with a straight face. "Am I right?"

"Nope, actually I had a girlfriend" Renjun smirked, he does hit on girls all the time for missions. They always sit in his lap and flirt with him.
Which he didn't mind but sometimes when he was in a bad mood he would absolutely despise the female target.

"Well... I've never been in a relationship. I envy you" InHye pouted her lips, not taking her eyes off the captivating drama.

"Hey, I'll go and get you a tissue" Renjun stood up, walking to the kitchen to get a box of tissues for the crying girl.

"You don't need- Oh, never mind" InHye didn't think she needed tissues but, Renjun already came back with a box.

"Here" Renjun half-smiled, sitting back down and not putting the blanket back in himself.

"Hey, it's cold in my house" The girl placed the blanket back onto his lap, once again sharing the soft material. "Thanks"

InHye smiled before wiping her nonstop falling tears from her eyes.

"Jeez, InHye you cry too much" Renjun just snorted and pats the girls back.

"I'm sensitive when it comes to dramas" InHye just laughed lightly and leaned back. Renjun out his hand on the back of the sofa, his arm going right behind the girl. Renjun just blushed.

"Hmm, how much did you miss Jaemin?" The boy asked, not knowing that he sounded just a bit jealous. Thankfully, InHye was too caught up in the drama to notice.

"Oh, I missed him so much. You don't even know Jun-ah" InHye chuckled, probably remembering just a few memories than two shared as kids.

"Oh really? What'd he do when he was over here?" Renjun slowly raised in his voice, but he tried to keep on the low.

"He just took care of me and we were doing the same things. Watching dramas and sitting in the couch"

"That's nice. When did you decide to call me Jun?"

"I thought it would be nice. Jun is cute and short" InHye smiled at his newly given nickname, finally taking her eye off the TV to look at Renjun's side profile.

"Jun is kinda cute" Renjun mumbled, looking back at staring girl. "Is my side profile that beautiful, you didn't even have to say anything"

Renjun swiped his finger on his sharp jawline, teasing the girl.

"You could cut a bitch with that jawline" InHye silently giggled at her own joke, smacking her thighs out of amusement.

"I don't get it why that's so funny. What's so funny?"

"God Renjun you're no fun" She pouted and slapped his thigh instead.

"Ouch- That hurt"

"Good"

"You're sassy" Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Shush and focus on the drama"
-
Hello~ I'm Violet to all the followers that are used to Irene! I'll try my best to make some good books~~
Happy 2k reads 😊