🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Jaemin-ah, do you have a crush on someone?" InHye asked while sweeping her hair back.

"Umm..." Jaemin's face heated up, his cheeks started burning. The truth? Jaemin had a big fat crush on the girl standing next to him. "Y-Yeah, she's really nice"

"Really?! Can you tell me?" InHye's face held a joyous smile, urging to know about his crush.

"No! It's secretive"

"C'mon Jae! I'm your best friend! You don't even trust me?" InHye pouted, crossing her arms as if she was five again.

"It's just... Kinda embarrassing" Jaemin wrapped his hand around her shoulder. "I'll feel comfortable later, ok?"

"Ok... I guess" InHye unfolded her arms and yawned again. "Do you want to sleepover? You can surprise my mom"

"Sure, even though she already knows I'm here" Jaemin slightly laughed. He still felt comfortable with InHye. It's just whenever she'll mention Jaemin has a crush on someone, he'll become a hot mess.

🥀

"Chaemi!" InHye yelled, her cat approaching the both of them. It purred, weaving between Jaemin's legs making a figure-eight.

"She really misses you" InHye chuckled and picked the cat up. "I'll go get her some food"

Jaemin silently followed her to the kitchen and sat down in a stool. "I was thinking about transferring to your school"

The boy spoke, his words taking InHye by surprise. "Oh..."

"Yeah, I only live with Donghyuck. It's not like I'm stuck at the school I am now"

"Does that mean he's gonna transfer over too?" InHye pouted the full scoop of food knot Chaemi's food bow, dropping the scoop back into the bag and looking at Jaemin.

"Probably, he can't deal when all the fangirls at our school alone" Jaemin shrugged and leaned back onto the counter.

"Well, you're not gonna get any luck at my school either. Renjun's fangirls are all over him and I have a bunch of guys giving me roses, wanting me to accept their confession" The girl rolled her eyes and stood up after eating her cat eat. "Thankfully, Renjun saves me most of the time. Well actually, one time. It happened one time and now I dong wanna go back"

"Well shit. At least I won't take all the fame, it'll be split three ways" He hopped off the stool, pulling InHye all the way to the couch and making her sit down.

"I want you to be in my class but my afternoon teach sucks" The girl pouted.

"I want to be in your class too! It doesn't matter if your teacher sucks"

"You'll get bombarded with compliments every day from people who aspire to go date you" The tired girl leaned her head and Jaemin's shoulder, sighing. "I wish I wasn't being forced to take the roses. All this attention for the boys is kinda making me feel uneasy. I hate it and you know I don't like talking"

"Yeah, I'll protect you from them don't worry" Jaemin smiled and softly stroked her hair.

"Please do. They get all pissed off when I accept someone's rose that isn't theirs. I don't even answer their confession" InHye ranted about the annoying boys at her school and Jaemin listened to all of it, relating to it.