🥀 ғɪᴠᴇ

"Yo, Renjun-ah!" Jeno shouted, coming back home from the flower shop just fifteen minutes away.

"What did you get?" Renjun turned around, ripping his eyes from the movie displayed on the flat-screen TV.

"Roses. Also, the girl working there is hella cute. She looked like our age. You guys are going to have to check her out" Jeno placed down the bag for Renjun, which he excitedly opened up.

"Oh, these are nice. Where'd you get them from again?" Renjun pulled out a yellow rose, looking at the lightly colored petals.

"Just the flower shop fifteen minutes away. 'Mrs. Yoo's Flower Shop' I think that's what it was called, I don't remember though" Jeno shrugged, flopping down onto the soft couch right next to Chenle. "What are you guys watching?"

"Murder mystery genre" Jisung informed him, not taking his eyes off the suspenseful scene.

"I'm gonna go set these up in my room, I'll be right back" Renjun carried the brown bag upstairs, placing it down on his desk.

"I'll put you... Here!" Renjun found a nice place on his shelf where the roses with the fit.
He went to fill up the vase with water, placing the two roses in and putting them on the shelf, displaying the two pale colors of the flowers.

"Ok, I think I should go back now"

🥀

"Are we closing up for the day Mrs. Yoo?" InHye looked towards her, seeing her nod her head. "Ok, I will get ready and help you close up the shop"

InHye started to plant new flowers, making sure to give them water before putting them up in the greenhouse.
Mrs. Yoo just started to put the big vases away, carefully placing them down on the lower shelf.

"InHye, dear, can you come help me with this one row please?" Mrs. Yoo couldn't reach the bottom shelf, her bones were weaker because she was an elder.

"Yes, I'll be right there, just let me finish putting this flower pot away" InHye patted the dirt down to make sure it doesn't spill, putting into the greenhouse after she watered it.

"Here, I will do the rest. Mrs. Yoo, you can go home now, I close up the shop by myself. Please get home safe!" InHye started placing down vases in the bottom shelf as she saw Mrs. Yoo on her sweater and thank her for doing all the work. "It is my job. Plus, you should get some rest"

"When I get too old to run this shop, I will definitely give it to you" The elder smiled. Her eyes curving out little crescents as she left the shop, closing the door behind her.

"Just do the rest of the row. Then, I can go home"

🥀

"I'm home Chaemi!" InHye always greets her quiet whilst she walks through the door coming home fork either work or school. "I'm ready to go to bed"

InHye kicked off her shoes, rushing upstairs to shower and jump into bed. Of course, Chaemi went into her room while showering, hogging as much of the bed as she could.
Once InHye got out the shower, all changed and ready for bed, she saw her car right in the middle of her bed.

"Chaemi~" InHye shook her head before trying to push her cat over just a little bit. "You bed hog"

She scolded her cat for a good two seconds before getting in bed with her and covering herself with the blankets. "Goodnight Chaemi-ah~"
-
Two filler chapters~~~~~~