🥀 ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"W-What..?" Renjun tried grabbing her arm but InHye screamed and pulled it back.

"S-Stop!" She cried. Dropping onto the floor, covering her face and crying again. Renjun attempted to get closer to her and sat down right next to the injured girl, hugging her immediately.

Jaemin couldn't help but think 'It should be me who's doing that'

"InHye calm down, it's me! Renjun!" Renjun stroked her hair as the other five watched, seeing him calm down the pained hostage.

"Y-You k-killed someone..." She looked at BaekHo's dead body, shivering. "You killed B-BaekHo"

Even though she had been saved after he died, InHye hates the fact that murder was a thing. If someone was going to save her, they would want the captor to live on in prison, not die from her savior.

"We killed him to save you InHye-"

"Yeah but I hate fucking murder... You have to be inhuman to commit such a sin like that" InHye slowly backed away from Renjun again, pushing his hands off of her.

"He was torturing you it was-"

"He could've gone to prison instead! Why does his dead body have to be in front of me?" She uncontrollably shook in fear. "Y-You..."

InHye looked straight at her childhood friend, in disappointment and fear that they might do something to her.

"W-Why... You've been my friend for so long... You lied
t-to me..." InHye buried her face into the palms of her sweaty hands, crying even more. "J-Just don't hurt me..."

Renjun took his chance again to scoot closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist and picking her up to stand on her feet. Jaemin has to watch as his childhood friend, his crush, was in someone else's hands.

"I promise, we won't hurt you..." The boy hugged her close, whispering into her ear words that, he hoped, put her at ease.

🥀

"Well... We'll drop her off at her house and say that we found her on a trip while driving around" Chenle spoke quietly, as the girl had fallen asleep in Renjun's arms as they were driving back home. "Someone has to change their shirt and bring her up to the house"

Jaemin looked at the two, she looked scared— No, scratch that, terrified. "Injun-ah, she's having a nightmare"

Renjun opened his eyes and looked down at the girl. "Why why? What's wrong?"

He slowly woke her up, watching her as she cried, again. "Calm down InHye-ah, it's just a dream"

"B-But you were..."

"I was..?

"Killing someone... In front of me..." InHye again backed away but Renjun pulled her even closer than before.

"InHye, I swear it was just to protect you. I would never ever hurt you, I promise" He stuck his pinky finger out, which the girl didn't except. But why?

"I-I need to think first" She slowly pushed his hand down, making him frown.

"Go back to sleep then, it's late" Renjun laid her head on his shoulder, watching her as he closed his eyes.

Jaemin still stayed there, extremely jealous. "How long do we have? And who's dropping her off at her house?"

"Jeno's dropping her off and it's going to be one more hour" Donghyuck answered for him, handing Jeno a fresh, clean white shirt. "Don't tuck in your shirt, you need to hide the blood"

Jeno nodded, taking off his bloody long sleeve shirt in exchange for the white t-shirt.

"Well... InHye hates all of us now"
-
Just one today. Because I'm lazy and only got one hour  of sleep 😂