🥀 ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"InHye?" Renjun carefully looked down at her, smiling once she saw her sound asleep. Interrupting the moment was InHye's phone. It was constantly buzzing on the side of the bed, which made InHye moved around in discomfort.

Renjun peered over to see that it was her mom, spamming texts because she was worried sick. The boy decided to pick up the phone and text for her because he didn't want InHye to wake up.

Mom 💘

InHye
InHye
InHye answer me I'm getting worried
InHye you said you would be back by 8:30
It's 9:45
InHye I'm very worried
Answer
InHye if you don't answer we might have to call the cops again

Oh sorry Mrs. Jang but she's sleeping right now
We cleaned up my room and she got tired

Oh thank god
Now, who is this again?

I'm Huang Renjun, the boy who came over after Lee Jeno

Ok, please take care of my daughter well

I will! Good night Mrs. Jang
Goodnight to you too Renjun!

Renjun placed the phone carefully down onto the cuddled InHye once again.

"It feels great, but it also feels weird. I want you to be my girlfriend, but we are already doing a bunch couple-like things. Then again, you might like Jaemin" The words that he had just said hurt himself deeply. Does she really lien Jaemin more than him?

"Hm..." InHye snuggled her face into Renjun's chest, softly snoring. Renjun chuckled, he felt comfortable, but he also felt like he was doing something wrong.

"What it's Jaemin she likes?" Renjun now felt conflicted, that doing these couple-y stuff is wrong because she might not have strong feelings as he does. "I hope you love me too. I'll say it before and I'll say it again, even though you are sleeping"

Renjun stared at her ethereal sleeping face and kissed her forehead, pulling her closer than she already was. "If you are not here with me, I'll go crazy and miss you like hell"

The boy snuggled his face into her neck, slowly falling asleep with her.

🥀

Chenle yawned while stretching his stiff limbs, after finishing his online game downstairs with Jisung. Once he said goodbye and went offline, he decided to goes upstairs and get ready for bed.

"Hmm, InHye-Noona hasn't left yet. It's almost ten" The boy, being curious, decided to go check on his older cousin's room to see if they were still talking.

Once Chenle got upstairs, he quietly opened the door, noticing that there's was some talking in his native language.

"Noona doesn't speak Chinese, so why is Renjun-Gege speaking Chinese?" Chenle tip-toed inside and saw two figures huddled cutely together on the bed. "Don't tell me- Oh my god, there cuddling"

Chenle cheered and took out his phone to take a picture, giggling like a little child who had just got a lollipop. After getting more than a few pictures, he skipped out of the room while looking at the cute pictures he had just taken.

The pleased boy quickly exited the camera app to text Jisung and send him all the pictures, giggling and his busy hands typed all the words he wanted to say. "I'm an InJun shipper, and I will start a club to ship them together, with other people at my side"
-
I would join that club immediately.