🥀 ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

InHye immediately fell asleep once her body crashed against the softness of her mattress. Chaemi was cuddled up right next to her owner.

🥀

"Why are we in a deserted place?" Jisung questioned the older, looking straight at Jeno.

"Boss said they would be around and ready to fight" Jeno held his gun out, ready to shoot whoever he thinks is an enemy.

"If they aren't going to come out, then we might as well go home and call it a day-" Jaemin was tossing his gun up when a bullet shot right past him, just barely touching his skin. "Ah- What the fuck! Take cover!"

All the boys hide behind broken cement walls, shielding their bodies for any more attacks. Once and awhile, they would peek their head up and shot at the opposite team.

"Well fuck this shit! It isn't going anywhere!" Renjun pulled out his knife and dragged Jaemin out rushes towards the enemies as they were busy with the other four.

"C'mon" Jaemin pointed at the seven people when black masks on.

"Ok. One, two, three, go!" Renjun rushed to a different walk to protect him himself as he got closer to the enemies, Jaemin just followed along.
Both of them started to move faster, eventually coming up behind them and stabbing them both in the side of the head. Renjun cackled evilly, stabbing the man multiple times in the chest after he dropped dead on the floor.
Now, there was one shooter left. Defeating him should be been easy since it was literally six against one, which the man fled.

"Well, that was pretty easy" Jisung ran his hand through his hair and smirked.

"Yeah yeah, I really want to go home now" Renjun grabbed the Chenle's wrist, dragging him back to the car.

"O...k?" Chenle just follows the older, getting into the front passenger seat.

"I'm gonna go visit InHye" Jaemin smiled, giving his weapons to Jeno. "And I'll walk there, please take these back for me"

"Ok, I guess I'll take them for you. Go hang out with her, but don't tell her anything about being in a mafia gang with us, or the boss won't let you stay" Jeno took his Jaemin's gun, knife, and vest back into the cat waist Jaemin walked off.

"Hey- Where's Jaemin going?" Renjun looked out the window as the cat drove away without Jaemin.

"Oh, he's going to InHye house" Donghyuck answered, staring down at his phone. That rush of jealously came over Renjun again, but there was nothing he could do about it since he was already leaving.

"Oh..." Renjun felt disappointed, he felt that he should've gone instead of Jaemin. Even though he doesn't know where she lives, Renjun will offer to walk her home on Monday.

🥀

Jaemin approached the girl's house, ringing on the door. Surprisingly, she opened the door with messy hair and tired eyes.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to answer the door like that" Jaemin chuckled at her cute appearance, ruffling her already knotty hair.

"I just woke up, from an hour nap... I still feel extremely tired" InHye closed her guest walked in.

"I- Oh, what is this?" Chaemi pawed at Jaemin sweatpants, making his attention look down towards the little cat. "You guys adopted a cat while I was gone?"

He bent down to stroke the cat's soft fur, picking it up and bringing her to the TV room couch.

"I thought you came over for me, now my cat" InHye laughed, sitting herself down right next to Jaemin and laying her head on his shoulder.

"Tired, Hye-ah?" Jaemin let the cat rest in his lap and focused back onto InHye.

"Mhmm... I normally don't stay up that late so doing that was a pain in the ass" InHye groaned, remembering the painful time.

"Get lots of rest during the weekend, ok?" Jaemin whirled around to face her, tucking her brown hair behind her ear.

"Ok, Jae, I will" InHye smiled at him, burying her face into the male's chest, closing her eyes, and slowly falling asleep again.
-
Is InHye interested in Jaemin or Renjun?
And also one update today Sowwy~~