🥀 ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"InHye-" One boy tried to confess, but he was shoved out of the way.

"No, dude it's my turn! InHye will you accept this rose?"

"O-Oh... Umm, thank you" She took the rose out of her peer's hand, placing it right beside her.

"Ok! Now, will you take my ros-"

"Bro get out of the fucking way, you already have her a rose" Another one of her schoolmates pushed the innocent boy over, which resulted in him tripping.

"No, I haven't-"

"Take it" He shoved it towards her hands, confident.

"I'm not going to" InHye got up and helped the other boy who had just gotten bullied. "Are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah.." Because he was mesmerized by her beauty, the boy's vocabulary shortened out of nervousness.
InHye quietly took the rose while he wasn't speaking and helped him up.

"Thank you for the rose, it's pretty" She smiled, and her nervous schoolmate ran off while cheering.

"How come you take that dweebs rose but you don't take mine?"

"BaekHo, I don't take roses from cocky people-"

"Why don't you take it from me? I'm handsome and rich, more than that bitch"

"I'm not taking your rose now please leave-"

"You're taking it" BaekHo grabbed her wrist, shoving the rose into her hand which caused the spike to cut her pale skin.

"Ow, that hurts-"

"InHye, I got your water-" Renjun came back seeing the mess and InHye's bleeding hand. "What the fuck do you think you doing?!"

He came and took the rose out of both of their hand, throwing on the floor and crushing it. Renjun also pushed BaekHo away, smirking.

"And who do you think you are?" BaekHo pushed his chest. "You don't deserve to have friends, I don't even know why you wanna stay next to this pretty girl-"

"Shut up before I tell the whole school about your secret, your little secret about being a mafia member" Renjun's smirk grew wider as he whispered into his prey's ear.

"I-I'll be leaving now" BaekHo left, with his head hanging low.

Curious, InHye asked Renjun what he said to scare the boy.

"I told him I would tell the whole school his secrets, I didn't know he had any" Renjun shrugged. "Now let's go to the nurse to clean up your hand"

She looked at her hand, there was blood oozing out of her several cuts. InHye started to pick at the dried blood.

"Ow- That hurts" She frowned, lowering her hand down.

"Of course it's going to hurt, idiot" Renjun grabbed their backpacks, one on each shoulder, and took InHye to the nurse.

🥀

"You know, I can carry my backpack" InHye tried stealing her backpack from his back, but he slapped her hand away.

"Don't, I can do it" Renjun said as they both arrived at the nurse's office.

"Nurse Lee?" InHye called out, holding her wrist. "I think she's on her lunch break too"

"C'mon I'll treat you" Renjun took her non-injured hand and grabbed the necessary items to treat her wounded palm. "Jeez, that BaekHo guy is such an asshat"

"Tell me about, he's so cocky" InHye's eyes followed Renjun's hands as he poured he medication onto a cotton ball.

"Your hand please" InHye nodded and placed her wounded hand in his, letting him clean up the wounds.

"Ow- It stings..." InHye bit her lip.

"Sorry, I- Umm..." Renjun silently places his hand on hers, the non-wounded one of course rubbing the back of her hand as it faced up. The bell rang, which startled InHye.

"We are going to be late, Jun" She told him, the comforting of his hand on top of hers made the pain lessen, surprisingly.

"Don't worry, I'm taking care of your wounds right now" Renjun still rubbed the back of her left hand, making sure to wrap her hand up. "Plus it's Mrs. Kim"

"Ok..." InHye looked at their hands, her heart felt warm and the corners of her lips began to rise up.
The girl didn't even know why she felt this way, she thought she would feel thisway with Jaemin but she felt nothing with him. It's just with Renjun when her heart begins to beat faster than a race car.

"What is he doing to me?"
-
^ She thought that, InHye didn't say it
And does anyone have any ship names? 😂