🥀 ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx

"I-I really don't want to talk about mom... Just go back to bed, I have school tomorrow and you have work tomorrow" InHye pushed her mother out of the room, closing and locking the door after she was gone.

Scared and tired, InHye laid down on her bed, staring straight at the bottle of sleeping pills on her nightstand.
The girl immediately grabbed them, swallowing the blue pill without water and placing her head back into the pillow.

"I just stay away from them, I can't trust them... Even though they saved me, they could kill me" Her words were bit shaking, knowing that she would have to distance herself from Renjun and the other six.

"What if they are saving me to kill me? What if Renjun is being all nice just to lure me in? What about Jaemin?"

InHye grew tired from filling her mind with all the thoughts, not to mention her sleeping pill. The girl soon fell into a deep sleep, hopefully waking up tomorrow.

🥀

"Chenle-yah, are you going to transfer to my school?" Renjun asked, eating breakfast with him.

"Maybe, I'm going to graduate soon so probably not" He shrugged, placing his empty bowl in the sink and grabbing his backpack. "I have to meet up with Jisung before going to school so I'm leaving early"

Renjun nodded and waved goodbye to him as he left through the front door. "I'll go too, my school starts before his anyways"

Renjun then placed his bowl in the sink, along with other dirty dishes, and snatched his bag, leaving out the door.

🥀

InHye was alone in the morning, her parents always depart for work incredibly early. She also didn't feel like eating breakfast at all, her stomach felt upset.

While strolling on the way to school, she stopped by the cafe to get some coffee to wake her up. Sadly only getting a brief amount of sleep that night.

Sighing as she enters the local coffee shop, heading straight into the line.

"Jisung-ah! You're paying this time, I spent money on you last time" A familiar high-pitched rang throughout InHye ears, making her look up from the white screen of her phone.

"Fine fine! Only because you won't stop hitting me" The familiar deep voice also caught her attention.

"Chenle and Jisung..." InHye looked at the height difference between the two before figuring out who they were. "I don't need coffee, ice water from the school nurse will do"

InHye left the cafe. The bell on top of the door chiming as passed through, jogging all the way to school.
-
InHye thinks too much