🥀 ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"We're here, but before we go instead Chenle's gonna wrap up your cuts" InHye nodded obediently, scooting going closer to Chenle.

Renjun grabbed her hand for comfort again. He started to rub the back of her hand softly rubbing it to calm her down, just like what they did at school. As soon as the cotton paid touched the deep slice in her arm, the girls eyes shut in pure pain, sliding herself back to Renjun.

She hugged him with the arm he was caressing.

"Does it sting?" She whined while nodding her head slowly. The cut was so deep, it hurt more than the rose cuts. "Calm down, it'll be over soon"

Renjun's held her small waist with his left arm, whispering soft, encouraging words into her ears. "I'll be over in a minute. Don't worry, ok?"

InHye slowly nodded her head as she kept her eyes completely shut, some tears even fell.

"Sorry, Noona..." Chenle wrapped up her injured arm and put a bandage on her neck.

"Is it over?" InHye slowly opened her eyes, feeling little to no pain.

"Yes, now go. Jeno is going to walk you to your house" Renjun caressed her waist, whispering into her ear again.

"One more thing..." InHye looked at Donghyuck, terrified once again.

"Y-Yes...?" She now hugged Renjun with both of her hands, but soon realizing he could also kill her. The girl slowly unwrapped her hands and sat in her spot.

"You have to promise us you won't tell anyone that we are mafias, ok?" Donghyuck saw how scared she was, and his heart felt extremely sorry for her.

"Y-Yes.. I won't tell..." She nodded her head and Renjun guided her out of the van, to a waiting Jeno.

"I'll take you home now" Jeno's eye smiled showed, which made her feel comfortable. "Are you still in pain?" The both of the walked, every little noise startled InHye.

"Ah-" The crunching of a leaf that she had stepped on alarmed, instinctively covering her ears.

"Hey.. Don't worry. If anyone comes by I'll just fight them off and you can run home, ok?" Jeno rubbed her shoulder, effectively calming her down as InHye gulped and nodded her head.

🥀

Jeno ringed the doorbell, putting his arm around InHye's shoulder to make her less nervous.

"Who is here this late- InHye!" YeoJung immediately hugged her daughter tightly, making her whine in pain.

"Mom, please..." InHye's arm was being squeezed, putting InHye in large amounts of stinging pain.

"What- Oh..." As soon as YeoJung saw the bandage arm, she began to worry more. "What the hell happened?!"