🥀 ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

"Jaemin you have to figure out a way to sneak out without getting caught by InHye" Donghyuck spoke lowly because InHye was in the same room as them, watching dramas.

"Yeah I know, she likes to listen to music anyways"

"Good or else we might get killed" Donghyuck looked out the window once more.

"Did you warn others?"

"Yeah, they're gathering the supplies. Jeno is stalking him right now" Donghyuck smirked knowing that man was fucked but one text made that smug smirk disappear in a snap.

"Donghyuck..." Jaemin brought his phone up to the older slime if vision.

"Oh fuck"

🥀

While InHye was fast asleep, soft breaths escaping her mouth. Jaemin told her to put in her AirPods so she wouldn't get any trouble whilst sleeping.
Being the caring boy that Jaemin was, he tucked her into her own bed, making sure the fan was one so she wouldn't get hot. He also raised the volume a little on her phone so she wouldn't hear them going out the front door.

"Let's go" Donghyuck nodded his head, watching Jaemin as he tippy-toed down the stairs. The tanner boy opened the door slowly, to avoid making noises, and dashed off to meet the rest of the gang at the decided spot.

"I don't wanna leave her there because now he knows where she lives-"

"For the third time, he's after us! Not InHye, now let's go before they actually shoot Jeno's head off" Donghyuck flicked the youngest forehead and grabbed the pocket knife out of its holder. "Do you have your knife?"

"Yeah, it's always there. Just in case" Jaemin smirked and pull his sharp, metallic knife out too. "Hurry!"

🥀

"Tell me where your fucking base is or my partner will blow your head off!" The enemy slammed its fist against the brick wall, his eyes piercing through Jeno's cold soul.
He was tied to a pole, both of his arms were unusable.

"We'll give you ten fucking sentences before he'll end your life" The opposing man spoke sternly, snarling at his tied up enemy. He was unable to fight back, or so that's what he thought.

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three-"

"Move and we'll blow your head off" The voice rang through Jeno's ears, he was very familiar with it. A sigh of relief left his mouth as Jeno kicked the man beside him, causing his head to crash into the wall and make him blackout.

"Thank god you guys came in time, I would've fucking died if you didn't" Jeno chuckled, sitting there as he watched his mafia members gang up against the five other people. They each took one enemy to tussle with and this gave Jeno enough time to get out of the rope and finish of the man beside him.

"We gonna have some fun tonight"

🥀

Renjun was, of course, giving his battling partner an unhurried, gruesome, and bloodstained death. That involved the, almost, dead enemy screaming in agony, gripping onto his own hair, and blood went everywhere on his black and white sweatshirt shirt.
Once Renjun knew that the man's soul left his body, he threw the dead body into the piles with the others as Chenle lit the on fit.

"I'm so fucking tired, your lucky I gathered my energy to leave InHye's house tickle and save you" Jaemin laughed, and then immediately yawned after that. "I'm gonna go back to her house and sleep, see you all tomorrow"

"Bye Hyung!" Jisung waves turning the other way with Jeno.
Thankfully for Jaemin, he choked his victim to death so no blood was involved.

"You're sleeping over at InHye's?" Renjun asked, trying not to sound too jealous.

"Yeah, I'm surprising her mom tomorrow" Jaemin smiled to himself. "I gotta get going before she knows I'm gone! Bye InJun and Chenle-yah!"

Jaemin's waved and ran off into the distance, back to InHye's house and Renjun frowned.

"I know for a fact she likes him more than me"

"You dint know if that true, childhood formed can act like they're a couple but they're like that because they've known was other for so long. All I'm saying Gege is to just shit your shoot, if you land it you'll probably be the happiest man alive" Chenle tried to reason with him to get him to confess but Renjun was too scared.

"What if I do miss my shoot, where is that going to land?"
-
We have a wise Zhong Chenle 😂