Me

I've never been really smart... That's why I dropped out of public school and went for home school, well and the fact that my parents travel a lot and I wanted to go with them. My names Ivy, I'm seventeen living in Palm Springs Florida, you know the place where all the rich people with no lives live. I'm not the most pleasant person in the world..at all actually, and I don't have to be..I'm rich, People bend over backwards for me.

I bet by now it sounds like I'm a spoiled brat, well it's because I am. No I'm not one of those rich blonde girls that has daddy's credit cards that everyone wants to punch in the face, I'm the opposite actually, I'm the brunette who used to work at McDonalds for a douchy boss just so people would think I'm normal..well that didn't last long though. I don't force people to please me by entertaining me, I don't have my own personal maid.. Well I kind of have a maid that serves my whole family but since mom and dad are hardly ever here..she serves mainly me, I'm an only child too and lonely as hell. I can't keep friends because the kind that want to be my friends don't like the way I am.

Rich kids want to be friends with other rich kids, they want to go shopping together and go to fine restraints together while I don't..I shop at hot topic most the time, no I'm not emo before you ask. I'm just me..I don't resemble an emo or scene and I don't prefer not to have a label because I genuinely don't have one. But by now, I'm used to it..all the loneliness and feelings of my parents not really caring wether or not they spend time with me. Since he's a big business executive of some type of Gibson guitar company he travels a lot..with mom whose a world known actress, Scarlett Vivian Parker and my dad Aaron David Parker and me.. Ivy Blue Parker.

"Ivy! Come down here sweety!" I yelled an ok before sprinting down the stairs "yeah?" I asked as my mom "honey, don't run down the stairs you'll fall and get hurt" I rolled my eyes, damn I'm rebellious "is that what you wanted or..?" I know I'm a smart ass but they love me for it. "No that's not what I wanted to talk to you about, but I am glad we got that out of the way. Now, I got your report card through the mail and you're failing German..and you're going to have to pass it to graduate so what do you plan on doing about this?" I shrugged "no, no you're not going to pull a Taylor Swift and shake it off, you're going to do something about it so any ideas?" I shook my head and oh god..mom mentioning Taylor Swifts name..no..just no. I have nothing against her but I've always preferred bands like My Chemical Romance and Rammstein and Black Veil Brides..stuff like that, No I'm still not emo! "Okay..how about either you get a tutor or...we'll sign you up for more German classes that way you can memorize more" I sighed "I'd rather have the tutoring, please" she nodded and said I could go back to my room.

"My life sucks..now I'm going to have some stranger here yelling at me in german" fan-fuckingtastic.