Valentine's Day (2)

"Tell it again, Tell it again!" Gwen taps Mia repeatedly on the shoulder

"Tell it again, Tell it again!" Gwen taps Mia repeatedly on the shoulder. Mia slightly shakes her head. "Gwen, I've told you five times." Mia turns to her. Gwen smiles, "Yeah, but...come on, you dumped Brett Thomas!" Gwen laughs. "That'll show his ass!"

Mia couldn't help but grin. Gwen being excited about Mia having the guts to dump the 'Brett Thomas' makes her self esteem rise. "W-why are you so happy about this?" She asks with pulled brows. "You were the one that wanted me to try and get over Clay by getting under Brett--Which is very disgusting." The brunette grimaces.

"That was until I found out Brett could be that much of a dick." Gwen defends herself. "But he is hot."

Mia rolls her eyes, "In all honesty...he wasn't really my cup of tea anyway." She shrugs.

"Yeah, nice guys are your thing." Gwen mocks her.

Mia lightly shoves Gwen into the lockers. Gwen laughs, she runs and catches up to her friend.

"Y'know...I would've never thought I would end up being friends with 'popular girl turned outcast' Mia Walker!" Gwen throws an arm around Mia's shoulder. The brunette rolls her eyes, a smile tugged at her lips.

"You're always reminiscing..." Mia murmurs.

"I'm always reminiscing?!" Gwen raises her voice in the hall.

Mia looks around, "What's with the yelling?" Mia quietly laughs.

Gwen shakes her head and chuckles. "Every time I'm talking you are literally in your own head. Thinking about Clay." Gwen says Mia's cheeks heat up.

"I-I-I do not think about Clay all that much." She scoffs.

Gwen slowly nods her head, "Right, right...okay..." Gwen bites the inside of her cheek. "Hey, you want to hang out after school?"

Mia slightly tenses up, she was planning on seeing her mother. "I actually have plans, after school." Mia states. "My mom and I have a cooking class."

Gwen raises her brows. "No shit! Really? It's about fucking time."Gwen chuckles.

Mia slowly nods her head, "Wow! Thanks, for that...I guess..."

==========

"If you don't want to go, why are you going?" Dr. Ellman questions.

"Because my girlfriend wants to go," Clay says, picking at his fingers.

"But you don't love your girlfriend." Dr. Ellman says.

Clay slightly shrugs, "Still not sure I believe in love...not anymore at least." He whispers the last part.

"Have you ever been in love?" Dr. Ellman inquires.

Clay looks down at his hands, his eyes examining his fidgeting fingers. He loved Mia, he still does. He could share that with Dr. Ellman...right? "No. That's my point." Clay lies, not wanting to dig deep into his life.