Senior Camping Trip (3)

"Shit, they're not here

"Shit, they're not here." Justin sighs, looking in the empty cabin.

"If we hang out, they'll show." Mia states.

"Or do we go back and report Clay missing?" Charlie questions.

"I don't know. It's just attention we don't need." Justin says.

"We also don't need Clay lost." Charlie points out.

"Fair point." Mia nods.

The door slams behind them, Mia jumps. "What the fuck?!" Justin and Mia shout. Mia turns and sees Diego, Luke, and Brett. "What the fuck?" Justin repeats.

Mia's jaw tightens. "Asshole!" She lunges towards Brett, but Justin pulls her back. "Where's Clay?!" She raises her voice.

"We don't know." Brett answers.

"Fuck you, you don't know." Mia snaps.

"What are you guys doing? What's the game?" Justin lets go of Mia.

"We just...we fucked with the clues, ok?" Diego admits. "We sent people places to freak them out, that's it."

"That's all we did." Luke agrees.

"And there's shit happening that is not us," Brett adds.

"There's something out there," Diego says.

Charlie chuckles, "Diego, man, give it up. You're a somewhat decent DB, but you are a shitty liar." Charlie smirks.

Mia snorts at Charlie's comment. A scream is heard from outside the cabin. Mia's smile drops. "Come on! Jesus! Enough!" Justin shouts.

"It's not us!" Diego shouts back.

"Bullshit!" Mia snaps. "I still have to kick your ass!" She points at Brett.

The door flies open, Beecher falling in with no pants, his hands were tied and his mouth was duct-taped. They help him up, "I told you it's not us." Diego sighs, looking at Justin, Mia, and Charlie.

"Get up. Come on." Luke helps Beecher up and takes the duct tape off him. "Can we...get him some pants?" Justin asks.

Mia arches a brow, "Please." She adds, clearing her throat.

Mia crosses his arms, "Can I punch him now?" Mia questions, her eyes still trained on Brett. "I'm gonna break his nose again." Mia steps forward, but Charlie holds her back.

"Not right now."

==========

"Look, whoever it is, whatever it is, it came after us." Diego states. "They fucked up out tent and stole out shit. They attacked Beecher."

"I'm--I'm sorry, I'm just having a little trouble sympathizing for people who shoved me and Justin down a hill just to kidnap Clay." Mia chuckles, a hand tangled in her hair.