Epilogue

"Lower

"Lower..."

"Oh, come on!"

"Lower."

"There?"

"Mmm..."

"Clay--"

"Okay, okay..."

"..."

"You want me to go lower?"

"Please?"

Mia presses her palm into Clay's back and rolls her eyes. "This is ridiculous, if you want to be massaged, you should go to a masseuse," she suggests.

Mia takes her elbow off of him. "Well, do you really want other people massaging me?" Clay asks.

Mia squints her eyes. "Fair, fair..." she nods her head and walks away from him. She grabs her water bottle and takes a sip from it. Clay grabs his shirt and slips it back on. "Hey." Clay sits up.

Mia looks over at him and raises her brows. "Hey." she smirks.

"Do you...I mean, I don't know if you'd--"

"Clay." Mia stands up, she walks over to him. The brunette wraps her arms around his neck. Like second nature, Clay grips her waist.

"We have been together 4 years now." She tilts her head. "And you still don't know how to talk to me?"

"What can I say, you leave me speechless." he smirks.

Mia laughs, "Oh wow!" she cups his cheeks. "Did you really just say that? You're such a sweetheart, Ocean Eyes."

Clay leans forward to kiss her, bur Mia places a finger on his lips. "What were you gonna ask me, airhead?" she questions.

Clay raises his brows. "Oh, my mom and dad, they want me to visit them soon...and they were wondering if you wanted to join?" he asks.

Mia pulls her brows together, "And intrude on your family time?" she questions with a smirk.

"They haven't seen you in a while." he smirks.

Mia purses her lips, "I'll go if you go to the Bahamas with me and my mom this summer." she states. "She hasn't seen you in a while either."

Clay holds his hand out, "Deal." he says.

Mia chuckles and shakes his hand. Clay lightly tugs her forward, their lips connecting. Mia inhales, she lightly pushes Clay on the bed. The brunette presses her hands against the bed, Clay's hands travel down to her thighs.

He moves his hands to her jacket and slips it off her body. A knock is heard on the door. Mia rolls off of Clay and quickly lays beside him. She grabs a book and pretends to read it while Clay grabs a pen and pretends to write in a notebook.