House Party (2)

"Did you finish?" Clay looks at the brunette laying next to him

"Did you finish?" Clay looks at the brunette laying next to him. Eager to hear what she had to say.

Mia smiles softly, with slight amusement. He's so cute. "Uh--no." Mia answers. Clay's smile drops. "But, that's ok," Mia says. "You can practice with...other girls..." Mia says quietly.

Clay bites his lip, "What if...I don't want to...practice with anyone else?" He asks.

Mia sits up on her elbow and stares at him, "What?" She questions.

"I mean...I don't know, there has to be a reason why we're here together, right?" He questions.

"I think the reason that we're here is because of what you whispered in my ear earlier..." Mia runs a hand through his hair. Clay slightly rolls his eyes, a smile on his lips.

"So...you're not a virgin anymore," Mia says with a cheer.

Clay laughs and so does the brunette. The room becomes silent again, Clay leans forward and kisses her. Mia kisses Clay back and lightly tugs at his hair. They separate from each other, "You're...different." Mia says quietly, she searches his eyes.

"Well, like you said, I'm not a virgin anymore." He says, Mia quietly laughs. Clay smiles at the girl's laugh, that he's missed. "Mia..." Clay says.

Mia rolls her lips into her mouth. "I missed you. I really fucking missed you." He adds.

Mia smiles, "I've missed you too..." She whispers.

"Do you want to practice...some other time?" Clay asks hesitantly.

Mia arches a brow, "We could practice some other time, or...we can continue now?" She asks.

Clay smiles and he leans forward and kisses her again. Mia smiles on his lips and kisses his back. Clay touches Mia's thighs and hovers over her. Mia touches Clay's as he kisses her neck. The brunette closes her eyes and exhales softly. This felt so right for the both of them, it was obvious they still loved each other and it was obvious that they missed each other. The fact that they were able to be together again, more intimately was...magical.

==========

Mia's fingers were interlocked with Clay's. She quietly laughs, "You may have been a small influence on me reading Alien Killer Robots." Mia bites her lip.

Clay nods his head, "I mean...I would've guessed." He looks at her "Oh, can I get you a drink?" Clay asks.

Mia presses her lips together. "A nonalcoholic drink?" Clay adds.

Mia smiles softly, they both walk over to where the drinks are. "Have you ever mixed an actual alcoholic drink?" She asks.

"No..." Clay says.