Senior Camping Trip (2)

Mia feels something crawl up her leg, she screams

Mia feels something crawl up her leg, she screams. She stumbles back and sees Winston laughing, she exhales sharply and throws her sleeping bag at him. "Dick!" She laughs as she sees him holding the stick in his hand. "I should..." Mia grabs the stick and points it at him. "...Beat your ass with this!" She smiles.

Mia snaps the stick in half. She sees Brett walk past them, "Cute." He pouts his lip at them. Mia sends him a tight-lipped smile and flips him off.

Mia looks at Winston. "I'm sorry about that," Mia says. "He's just...a blockhead." She snorts.

"Mia..." Winston licks his lips. "You do know I'm gay, right?" He questions.

Mia's mouth goes agape, "I-I-I didn't know that...actually, but...I wasn't trying to make a move on you or anything." Mia laughs.

Winston nods his head, "Right, right--"

"I wasn't!" She giggles.

"I'm kidding, I know you weren't...because you and Clay are together," Winston says, he remembers seeing Mia on Clay's social media and Clay on MIa's.

Mia's face heats up. "No, Clay and I aren't together anymore." She says with a nervous chuckle.

"He's with Ani...at least...I think he is...?" Mia touches her earlobe. "I don't really know any more after the dance..." Mia shakes her head. "It was pretty intense."

"That's right, the dance...Clay with that blood and knife...it's scary. It makes you wonder...if he could do anything with that." Winston sighs.

Mia pulls her brows together, "I mean, it's Clay. He wouldn't hurt anyone." Mia smiles.

Winston opens his mouth but is cut off by someone. "Mia!" Clay calls out to her.

Mia turns her head, she raises her brows. "Huh, what do you know?" She questions. "Hey, what's up?" She questions.

Clay stands beside her, his eyes burning into Winston. "Can I...talk to you, alone?" He questions.

Mia turns to Winston, "I'll see you later." She waves at Winston. Clay gently grabs her hand and pulls her along. "Uh...Clay?" She questions. "Are you okay?"

"You have to be careful with Winston," Clay says.

Mia blinks, "Why? What did he do?" She asks.

"Nothing...at least not yet. He...he knows something's up with Monty being framed." Clay explains.

Mia's jaw tightens, she turns to look at Winston. "How...how do you know?" She asks.

"Ani told me, she said that we shouldn't tell anyone so--"

"You both knew about this and decided not to tell anyone?" She questions with a scoff.

Clay exhales, "I know you're probably pissed at me, but. We thought it was handled and--"