Graduation

Mia and Clay enter the hospital room

Mia and Clay enter the hospital room. "Hey." Clay greets Jessica and Justin.

"Hey." Justin looks at them.

"Um...how is it today?" Mia asks.

"Uh, it's like yesterday. Just a little worse." Justin admits with a small chuckle.

"Uh, so, there's, like, a lineup of people who'd like to see you, but I understand if you don't wanna see them." Clay states.

"And Clay and I...we organized a list and given time limits, and--"

Jessica and Justin laugh. "Of course you have," Justin says.

Mia and Clay quietly laugh. Justin nods his head, "Yeah, sure." he says. "Bring it on."

"I'll send in the first appointment," Jessica says, she stands up, kisses Justin on the forehead and starts towards the exit. Mia looks at Clay, "I'll join you." she says. The brunette touches Clay's arm and squeezes it lightly. She gives Justin a small smile before leaving with Jessica.

Jessica looks at the short-haired brunette. "So, who's first?" she asks.

Mia chuckles, "The Prom Kings." she answers.

Jessica laughs quietly and so does Mia. They get to the waiting room. "Alex, Charlie...Justin's cool with seeing you both." Jessica says.

They both get up, Mia covers her mouth as she quietly chuckles. "Oh, My God that is...adorable." she looks at the large stuffed panda in Alex's arms.

"Yeah...thank Charlie," Alex replies. "Should there just be one...visitor at a time?" Alex asks.

Mia presses her lips together. "I don't...know," she answers with uncertainty.

Alex looks at Charlie. "Maybe, we shouldn't go in together," he says.

"What? Justin would be totally cool with it." Charlie states.

"Charlie," Alex says.

Charlie chuckles quietly, he holds his hands up. "Alright--okay." he nods his head.

Mia, Jessica, and Alex enter the room. "Hey." Alex greets Justin. "I'm sorry, Charlie made me." Alex walks over to Justin.

Justin starts to laugh, he lightly touches the bear. "Charlie can come in too," he states.

Charlie enters the room, he enters the room and stands beside Alex. "See, I told you he wouldn't mind both of us at once." Charlie says.

"I'll put it here." Alex sets the panda on the table.

"They wouldn't let us bring in any flowers, so..."

"So, giant bears. Basically, the same thing."