Oɴᴇ-Sʜᴏᴛ

A/N: Okay, I know this might be weird for some people, but after those heavy chapters I decided to do something different. Some of you guys have been asking for something to happen between Mia and Justin. Honestly, I have been thinking about it too. I just wanted to give you a whole chapter of something for being fans of my books and loving them. Enjoy!

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚊

Justin lays in bed, silence filling his room, bruises sprinkling his body. He's mom and her recent boyfriend were gone for the night, thank God. Anytime one of her boyfriends hit Justin, she never defended him. It hurt him worse than the hitting.

A knock is heard at his window. Justin turns his head and exhales softly, his heart starts to beat faster as he sees the brunette at his window. He stands up and walks over to the window. He already sees the worry etched across her face as she examines his bruised face. He sends her a small smile. He opens the window and her hands immediately touch his face.

Justin's heart jumps as her warm hands practically heal him. "Oh My God, Justin..." Mia whispers.

"I'm fine." Justin says quietly.

"Yeah, and I'm not an alcoholic." Mia scoffs, stepping through the window. She lands on the ground with a huff.

"You really shouldn't joke about that." Justin says with a light chuckle.

"If I can't laugh at my pain then can I really laugh at anything?" Mia turns to him with an arched brow.

Justin stuffs his hands into his pockets. "Justin...what happened?" She asks.

"Another boyfriend, it's not a big deal." He shakes his head.

Mia gnaws on her lower lip. "Your mom...did she see what happened?" She asks hesitantly.

"Always does."

Mia slightly opens her mouth. "I'm so sorry." She whispers, seeing Justin in pain was something she could never get used to.

"So, What made you come here?" He asks.

"You didn't come to Bryce's party at our house and he was wondering where you were." Mia explains.

Justin raises his brows and Mia tilts her head side to side. "I was wondering where you were." She corrects herself.

Justin slowly nods his head. "That sounds about right." He laughs quietly.

Mia rolls her lips into her mouth. "Justin, you do know that...if you're ever in trouble, you can stay at our house. You don't even have to ask." Mia says.

Justin smiles softly. "Thank you." He burns his light brown orbs into her bright blue ones. "Really." He adds.

Mia stuffs her hands into her jeans. "It's my pleasure...Really." She smiles.

Justin exhales softly, "Why are you so good to me?" He asks.

Mia blinks, "Justin...you're my best friend." Mia chuckles.

Disappointment clouds over Justin and Mia could feel it.

Mia and Justin's relationship is...complicated. They like each other, but they never officially decided to be together. They've shared their kisses and had one drunken night. But that was before when Justin was with Jessica and Mia was with Jeff.

But that night together was...magical. It sparked something they didn't want to end.

Something in Mia's mind clicks. "Oh! That's right." She takes her bag off her shoulders and rummages through it. "I figured you were hungry." Mia looks at him. "So, before I got here I bought this!" She pulls out a burger.