Senior Camping Trip (4)

A/N: This one is gonna be tough💔😣

As they all get back to camp, they hear a horn. Mia turns her head and sees Clay standing there with bags on his shoulders. "I won." He sighs.

Diego and Brett walk over to Clay. He drops the bags. "Where'd you get all that?" Diego questions.

Clay walks up to them, "You left me for dead." He barks.

"Oh, no way, dude. We went back for you, you weren't there." Diego states.

"I was unconscious." Clay snaps.

"No. You were gone." Brett shakes his head. "I don't know what you think you're up to, but we know shit now."

Clay looks over at Winston. "You." He walks over to him. "Was it you? Are you working with them now?" Clay questions.

"I...seriously, don't know what you're talking about."

Mia and Jessica walk over to the boy. "Clay..." Mia says quietly.

"What about the both of you? You knew that Diego and Brett were gonna fuck with me." Clay says, looking between the girls.

Mia arches a brow, "Fuck you, Jensen!" Mia snaps.

"Hey." Deputy Standall stops the confrontation that would've escalated. "Campfire's ready. Let's go."

Jessica walks over to Diego. Mia and Clay burn their eyes into each other. "You actually think I would help Brett mess with you?" Mia questions.

"Did you?" He questions, force in his voice.

Mia shakes her head, "You don't know me at all, Clay." Mia says, pain behind her voice.

Clay's angry expression drops as he sees Mia's hurt eyes. "Mia I--"

"Hey, Mia are you okay?" Brett walks over to them.

Mia looks at Brett and Clay. "Oh, Hell no!" She chuckles. "I am not gonna be stuck in a damn love triangle." She holds her hands up. "Last time I go fucking camping."

==========

After the camping trip, Mia was just happy to be able to wash away all the dirt and anger she had. Mia steps out of the shower, she gets dressed. She walks into her room. Did Clay really think she would help the football players mess with him? Was she going crazy? Seeing all these hallucinations?

She sets her stuff down and grabs her phone. Her mom wasn't home yet from her cooking class. The floor creaks behind her, Mia turns on her heel and tenses up. "Another fucking hallucination..." she whispers, as she sees the man in front of her.

The first hallucination she ever had was of Hannah, then her brother, Monty, then herself...not it was John. Mia closes her eyes and shakes her head. "You've grown so much..." He whispers in a chilling tone.