Chaper One : Skye's Important Mission

Midas Perspective: "I had sent one of my best agents to an important mission. I know it's a little risky for her but I'm positive she can handle it alone."

Skye's Perspective : Boss man sent me for an important mission but I know I can complete it without an problem. I am Skye the Legendary Adventurer after all.

*Goes over the hill close to the shadow base by Weeping Woods.*

Midas wants me to get files about Chaos Agent latest plans so we can stop him.

*Tucks and rolls to the side of the building.*

"This should be quick" I said.

*Checks behind the corner to see any shadow henchmen.*

"Huh that's weird there's no henchmen guarding the front, there's always henchmen there." I said.

*Gets passed the cameras and goes to the front door and puts her ear to it.*

"Silents....?" I said.

*Opens the door and waits a few moments to hear any movement near by.*

"This is weird.." I said

*Quickly goes behind the front desk.*

"Would the files be here?" I said.

*Searches for a few minutes and finds nothing.*

"I think I should check the head office." I said.

*Silently but quickly goes over to the head office and listens for voices or movement.*

"Silents still? What's going on here?" I said.

*Breaks down the door and looks threw the filing cabinets for about 10 minutes*

"Bingo! I found it...now to get out of her-" I said.

*Suddenly an alarm goes off.*

"Oh jeez...I knew it was to good to be true." I said.

*Henchman start running towards the head office.*

"I guess this is my cue to get out of here." I said.

*Starts running down the hall.*

*Henchmen making henchmen noises and starts shooting.*

"I don't have time to mess around with you henchmen I gotta get back to boss man asap." I said.

*Skye pulls out her legendary assault rifle and shoots three out of nine henchmen in front of her.*

"You guys want more?" I said.

*Skye pulls out her legendary grapplers and shots it on the ceiling and lands behind the other six henchmen confusing them. Skye brings back out her assault rifle and shoots the rest of them down.*

"Okay now I can leave." I said.

*Runs towards the exit. Then sees a henchmen with a minigun blocking the exit.*

"Dang it!" I said.

*The henchmen  sees her and start shooting at her.*

*Skye runs and kart wheels after every bullet has been shoot. After about fifteen seconds the henchmen's minigun over heats and Skye takes advantage of this and shoots the henchmen.*

*Skye touches her ear communication device.*

"Hey Midas I got the files." I said.

"Very good agent Skye, I'll be outside when you get back." Said Midas.

"Okay boss man." *Skye starts to go back to the Agency.*