Relicta and liberavit.

3rd POV

After Cardin reveal Jaune's secret to the entire academy everyone except the staff, Yang, Velvet, and Coco treats him far better sadly, it gotten extremely bad that he ran away when he arrived at a village he kill every bandit while three pet grimes mortally wounds Jaune he fall on his back slowly setting his back on a tree breathing heavily.

Jaune's POV

Jaune's thought: I can feel my body getting more limb and numb by the minute at this rate I'm done for.

His scroll vibrates as he weary and shacking hand turning it on and seeing a message from his father.

Jaune's thought: Hmpf. I'm disowned uh? They can have their damn shield and sword back along with their ego pride up their asses. Cardin, you two face son of a bitch..... I hope.... You burn in hell....

3rd POV

He drops his scroll breaking it upon contact on the rock than a portal open and suck his unconciseness body leaving only the broken scroll, sword, and shield behind for most areas are covered in his blood behind.

Meanwhile in the Southern state of the US.

???'s POV

???: Another hot day here in Virginia unknown to most of my fellow southerners I actually free African Americans and actually giving them equal pay along with proper clothing and whatnot and lord I honestly don't know why this awful ownership of people is legal and shouldn't be allowed. I can only guess that people are evil who wants this to happen.

Head maid: [rushing through the door] Mr. Lee!

Mr. Lee: [surprised] What is it Miss, Alexandra?

Miss Alexandra: A young man fall into your farm and is currently bleeding with bear cuts!

Mr. Lee: [shock] What!?!

They ran to the barn seeing his African-American friends/employees looking and carrying Jaune on the table as the family doctor and his apprentice start to treat him leaving Lee shock and surprised.

Mr. Lee: Able, tell me his condition. 

Able: Well, sir. He has a broken bone along with several different cuts that some will leave a nasty scare, sir.

Mr. Lee: I see. Patch him the best y'all can and after this here's your payment.

Able: Thank, Lee. I can use this to buy a gem for my girlfriend.

Mr. Lee: [smiling] Anytime friend.

3rd POV

After three days of recovering on the fourth day Jaune tells the Lee family what happened to him before coming all even his friends over at a dinner party were disgusted even more by his own flesh and blood disowning him.

Robert: Well, Jaune would you like to stay with us? You need a home and a family that stand by your side no matter what.

Jaune's POV

Jaune: [inner log] This is my new life no an Arc but as a Lee. I love my new family and my best friends while in public I'm a high schooler along with being a baker's apprentice however, under ground me and my African-American buddy names Samuel with my father blessings run a under ground ran away trails and hide outs. It was peaceful sometimes my father teach me military tactics and strategies as I even learn from Sun Tzu, sadly the peace was shuttered when we broke off the union due to economics, territorial issues and what not Abraham Linking send us a request to join his army as the lead general while at the same time David Jefferson as well.

[In the dinning room with Robert, Able, and Jaune.]

 Robert: [in his chair with a glass of whiskey while his left on the side of his head] What to do?

Jaune: [sitting on his chair backwards] May I dad?

Robert: Sure.

Jaune: I reckon that we play both sides in secret.

Robert: [interested] Go on.

Jaune: We can gather our own army that is loyal to us and is willing of coarse to join. We can send spies to the union to hand them inlet and secret plans the confederate has in store while at the same time fight for the Confederacy.

Able: [extremely worried] This is very if not suicidal for this campaign, buddy.

Jaune: It's up to Dad to decide for this opinion of mine.

Robert: [quickly drinks it than putting it on the table] I agree with this plan but how are we going to hide this idea once in motion, Jaune?

Jaune: Easy, send special trained runners that can blend in and use the tunnels with special ID badge.

Able: I like it a lot, Jaune.

Juane: [looking at his father] While I manage to talk to our guests as our friends keep them distracted and arrange to move our family and everyone else that don't wish to fight have the union escort them at least Canada after the Confederate envoy leaves.

Robert: Do that than. I will falsely accept David's offer as long as you tell the Union envoy our goal and mission. Also ask them if you can be at least a officer so it would lessen the chances of getting us all killed.

Jaune: [standing up] Sure thing, Dad.

Robert: Able, I need you to stay here for a bit. I need to ask you a favor.

Able: Not a problem gramps.