003

miya.

i was picking up large tree branches from the ground, making sure that i wasn't too far from jimin. he too, made sure that i was around him. just not too close.

after picking up a small piece, my arms were full of wood and it was covering most of my face. i saw jimin heading his way back to the campsite with his wood and i quickly made my way to him.

i should've known it was a bad idea.

i tripped and let go of all the wood that i was holding. i winced, feeling a sharp pain on my left knee. i sat and looked at my knee and with no surprise, i find it bleeding. "fuck," i silently cuss.

tears were slowly making their way out when i heard footsteps coming my way. i heard him release an irritated sigh, "maybe if you weren't stupid, this wouldn't have happened," he coldly said.

i sniffed as tears flowed on my cheeks, i didn't bother to wipe them off. the pain i felt on my knee was painful enough, hearing jimin's comment made the pain so much worse.

he kneeled down and grabbed a few pieces of the wood i collected that was now on the ground, leaving me to carry only a few before standing up, "get up and take what you have to," he walked away.

i huffed and wiped my tears. jimin is a pain in the ass but he loves me and i know that for a fact. he wouldn't have stopped and took some of the wood on the floor if he didn't care for me at all.

i gathered all the wood and stood up, ignoring the intense pain i felt on my knee and walked back to where my company were.

"miya! what happened to your knee?," jiwoo gasped and ran to me, taking whatever was in my arms and made me sit down, "it's nothing, just a scratch. a consequence for being clumsy," i awkwardly laugh while scratching the back of my neck.

she scoffed, "just a scratch my ass. wait here, i'll go get jin oppa," she patted my shoulder and walked towards her brother, mumbling something i couldn't hear. seokjin looked at me and on my knee before rummaging through his bag.

jimin was putting up the one tent that wasn't up yet. we locked eyes for a split second and i saw the concern he had in his eyes before turning away and continuing his work.

seokjin came jogging to me with a first-aid kit in his hand. he kneeled and started disinfecting my wound, "what happened, mi?," he asked. "i just tripped, nothing serious," i casually reply. i hiss in pain and seokjin apologized. "your brother didn't help?," i shook my head, "he did, somehow," i glanced at his direction.

both jiwoo and seokjin knew about my relationship with jimin. they chose not to interfere and i couldn't be more thankful. "he'll open up eventually," seokjin softly smiled.

"i know"

▪▪▪

a few hours have passed and it was already dark out. we were sitting around the campfire while seokjin was grilling up some food for all of us. jimin was on his phone doing something, probably watching dance videos on youtube since he does dance and is amazing at it.

the night was cold. if it weren't for the fire, it would've been freezing. i was wearing a gray hoodie with black sweatpants while jiwoo wore a red shirt and pink shorts. we had a blanket wrapped around us like babies.

we were going to be here for three whole days but i wish it was for a week or two. jiwoo kept taking pictures of us in the blanket while making silly poses. she posted it on instagram and tagged me like the teenage girls that we are.

"holy fuck, kim namjoon just liked my post!!," jiwoo squealed and punched the air in delight. kim namjoon, our senior had been jiwoo's crush for the longest time. i've seen her laugh and cry over him and i honestly couldn't bring myself to judge her.

"have i ever told you why i like him??? i like him because--"

"he's beautiful, smart, kind, responsible, talented, has nice biceps and looks like he'd do great in bed. yes jiwoo, you have told me countless of times," i finished her sentence for her. she grins at me, "he's just so perfect!!," she dreamily exclaims.

"you do you, hoe," i laugh and she laughs along, "if we really end up together, catch me saying i told you so," she sticks her tongue out and i roll my eyes. kim namjoon was indeed a very beautiful guy, almost perfect for having the personality, talent, brains and visuals.

jiwoo was a pure visual and it runs in their family. they were the most beautiful family i know, literally no one in their family doesn't serve visuals and talent.

i've only liked one guy. liked. it was jung hoseok, the guy was a literal ball of sunshine. he had a beautiful smile that never failed to make my day. his personality was what made me like him. but sadly, it was only for a month and a half.

the guy got a girlfriend and they're still together. it hurt me a bit but he's happy with her, what can i do? it was nothing serious anyway. i moved on and never felt any romantic emotions with anyone ever again.

"dinner's served, kids," seokjin comes with a plate full of barbeque, making my mouth water. jiwoo and i basically jumped at seokjin and started devouring his cooking. his cooking is almost as good as his looks and that says something.

jimin hid his phone in his pocket and joined us eat. the whole scene was us eating, seokjin telling us his dad jokes, jiwoo whining in embarrassment, me and jimin laughing over seokjin's laugh.

i wish i could see jimin smile and laugh more freely around me, i wish he won't treat me like a nobody anymore. he's my brother and i love him. i hope he finally treats me the same someday.

hello, my fries! do y'all have brothers? what does it feel like? are they a pain in the ass? don't forget to vote and don't be shy, a comment is very much appreciated! i hope everybody is safe and healthy 💜

/// miks🐯