019

i'm telling you this now, i want u to read it slowly and imagine tae acting this scene out :) it adds flavour and the feels if u do but then again iz up to u

▪▪▪

the both of them have never felt happier than this. taehyung felt as if his like has finally been complete, like the whole world is in his hands. miya felt like the luckiest girl in the universe to be liked by the beautiful kim taehyung. he had a warm smile on his face, his eyes were glowing and it made miya warm inside. it always did. everything felt so surreal, miya finally accepted the fact that this would be her life, that she'd be staying with taehyung for the rest of her life.

taehyung looked at miya with a loving gaze to which miya returns back. to him, it was one step closer to commitment and marriage. he was happy, she was happy, they were both happy. pretty sure his aunt is happy too.

everything felt well, until taehyung's loving gaze turned into a shocked then fearful one. this was what he feared would happen. miya's stomach drops and she immediately grows concerned, "what's wrong, tae?," she questions as soon as she realizes how shakey he has become. this made her feel uneasy. he frantically comes closer and holds her hand tight, "m-miya, you're f-fading!"

"w-what do you mean i'm--," her eyes widened when her eyes locked at her fading feet. seeing this, miya felt as if her whole world just crashed. she shakes her head, "no, i'm hallucinating! yes, this is all just a dream," she chuckles, "i like you so much that i'm dreaming about you!," taehyung looks at her with a face that showed he was about to cry.

he was shaking his head and miya laughs, "i should wake up any moment now, i don't like this dream," she says, making taehyung's heart clench. tears were threatening to fall from his eyes as he watched the love of his life deny reality. "stop shaking your head, tae! i'm going to wake up and everything's going to be okay," she cups his face with her hands.

"miya, this isn't a d-dream," he whispers. miya shakes her head, "what are you talking about? of course this is a dream!," she denies. the first tear came out of taehyung's left eye and it wasn't going to stop now. it hurt him to see how miya did not want to believe that she was in deed fading away, it hurt him to see how she was so convinced everything is a dream.

it hurt him to fall in love with someone and the next thing he knew, she was going to disappear from his life.

"miya, calm down and listen to me, o-kay?"

"i am calm! i just need to wake up--"

"MIYA, LISTEN TO ME!," taehyung raises his voice, "p-please," his voice cracked. he places both his hands on her shoulder, "calm down, you're s-shaking," his voice trembled. miya never even realized that she was already trembling as well. this is where she broke down, "w-what's going to happen to me?," she whispers. taehyung sniffs and pulls her into a hug, "i don't know, miya"

miya hugs him back, allowing all the tears to overflow. she didn't know what was going to happen to her, was she going to die? to disappear? she didn't know.

taehyung pulls away and looks her directly in the eye. his hands cupped her face and using his thumbs, he wiped her tears, "this is r-real and we don't know what t-to do," he began, "b-but miya, just remember t-that you are the f-first girl to capture my heart and will o-only be," more tears came out of taehyung. they both never experienced this kind of pain before, same as the happiness they felt after confessing to each other.

"t-tae, don't s-say that"

"i h-have to," he whispers. he looked at miya's feet to see that her feet were completely gone and the fading was making it's way to her thighs, "i have to, miya. i d-don't know what's going to h-happen to you, to u-us," he bites his bottom lip to prevent himself from trembling, "y-you are the best thing t-that ever happened to me and seeing you disappearing in front of my eyes, it h-hurts"

he closes his eyes, his thumb carressing miya's cheeks, "b-but we'll find each other again, i-i'm sure of it. l-love finds it's way, y-yes?," miya immediately nods. she just wanted to scream and let everything out, but she couldn't. it just hurts like hell. his eyes lock with the locket  in miya's neck, "the l-locket. d-don't ever take it off. do it for m-me, please," his voice falters.

"i n-never even thought of i-it," miya proudly states. taehyung gives her a broken smile, "i-i'll find you again, miya. i p-promise. the l-locket is going to h-help us. j-just please don't l-lose it. i'm a-afraid that's the only chance i can f-find you again", the fading was on miya's waist. they didn't have much time left. miya was uncontrollably crying and so was taehyung.

"p-promise me one t-thing," he lifts miya's face to look him intensely. miya does with eyes full of tears, "p-promise me that you'll w-wait for me," after hearing this, miya immediately nods, more tears falling. taehyung takes this chance to place a long kiss on her forehead, "t-this wont be the last time y-you'll hear this," the fading was on her chest and taehyung says the three words that broke the both of them more,

"i love you," he hugs her and lets all his tears out, making sure to savour the moment. miya breaks and releases a loud sob. before she could reply, taehyung falls on the floor. miya had already disappeared. taehyung rests his forehead on the floor, releasing a very loud agonizing cry. he just lost miya.

he just lost his everything.

▪▪▪

lol tell me why i cried writing this and thank u for 300 readz i luv u all stay sef